SEATTLE - If he needed any extra incentive going forward, Seattle Mariners ace Felix Hernandez found some on Wednesday when he f

in Green Valley's Ranch 15.03.2019 06:42
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

SEATTLE - If he needed any extra incentive going forward, Seattle Mariners ace Felix Hernandez found some on Wednesday when he finished second in the AL Cy Young voting. Stephen Curry Shoes Online Store .I dont know what to say. That was tough, Hernandez said after finishing 10 points behind Clevelands Corey Kluber in the voting. A little disappointed. Just give me more motivation to work harder and harder and be better next year.Hernandez put together arguably the best season of his career, helping the Mariners finish with 87 wins and one game behind Oakland for the second AL wild-card spot.King Felix went 15-6 with an AL-leading 2.14 ERA and 248 strikeouts in 236 innings. He set a major league record when he pitched 16 straight games of seven or more innings and allowing two earned runs or less. It was a brilliant stretch from May to early August that put Hernandez in the lead for his second Cy Young award.Hernandez got 13 first-place votes and finished with 159 points in balloting by members of the Baseball Writers Association of American. Kluber, who went 18-9 with a 2.44 ERA and 269 strikeouts in 235 2-3 innings, got the other 17 first-place votes and had 169 points.Hernandez said he believed he pitched better this season than he did in 2010 when he won the Cy Young. Hernandez also finished second in the Cy Young voting in 2009 when he won a career-high 19 games and was fourth in 2012.I did. I had a great year, Hernandez said. Health, I feel fine the whole year. ... I think I pitched way better than 2010.The five-time All-Star from Venezuela pitched well in the final month, but may have lost out on the award because of his next-to-last start of the season in Toronto. With Seattle having dropped three straight and needing a win to stay with Oakland in the wild-card race, Hernandez lasted just 4 2-3 innings against the Blue Jays. He gave up eight runs — only four were earned — as the Mariners were routed 10-2.It was Hernandezs shortest outing of the season and the one of only three times all season giving up four or more earned runs.Hernandez was diplomatic when asked if that start made the difference in the voting.I dont know. Probably. Just one start. What can I say? he said. They just vote. Not my fault. I just do my thing. Stephen Curry Shoes Cheap . However, the intensity and physicality that has characterized the postseason so far has caught Gretzky by surprise. "Its a little bit risqué right now," Gretzky told Philadelphia radio station 97. Steph Curry Shoes Discount . - The Seattle Seahawks have signed nine players to 2014 future contracts, including quarterback B. http://www.cheapcurryshoes.net/ . Not only that, when Julian de Guzman first stepped on the pitch for Deportivo de la Coruna he became the very first Canadian to play in Spains top tier.NEW YORK -- Defending champion Spain will prepare for the World Cup in the United States along with Greece, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Ivory Coast, Nigeria and Honduras. Soccer United Marketing, an affiliate of Major League Soccer, says it will organize exhibition games involving those six nations along with Boolivia and El Salvador from May 27 to June 10. Cheap Curry Shoes. England announced last month it will play a pair of matches at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, facing Ecuador on June 4 and Honduras on June 7. The World Cup will be in Brazil for the first time since 1950 and opens June 12. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: