Thursday Night Football open thread: Ravens at Bengal

in Fragen 20.03.2019 04:35
von panxing18 • 144 Beiträge

s Hello there Youth Marcus Peters Jersey , LA Rams’ fans. I’m here to let you know that your team does not play football tonight. For that, I hope you accept my sincerest apologies. There will, however http://www.ramsfootballauthentics.com/jared-goff-jersey-authentic , be some football played. The Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) host the Baltimore Ravens (1-0) on Thursday Night Football on NFL Network in Week 2. Both teams won their matchups in Week 1, unlike those weirdos on the Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers who did that thing where one team couldn’t score more points than the other team. Silly football teams.The Ravens absolutely embarrassed the Bills in Week 1, but Buffalo might be in the running for 2018’s worst team. The Bengals bested the Colts (also not very good) in Indy last weekend. So who ya got tonight? And if you’re not rooting for a team Youth Robert Woods Jersey , do you have a fantasy football player in your lineup who’s a go this evening? I’m hoping that Alex Collins gets 400 points. This is where you talk. Fires in Southern California forced some in the Rams organization to evacuate their homes and the teamcalled off practice on Friday because of concerns about the blazes.There are also issues with a fire in Northern California. The Raiders cut back on their practice schedule Friday because of poor air quality. Michael Gehlken of the Las Vegas Review-Journal reports some Raiders players dealt with “occasional coughing, eyes burning, headache in past two days.”Both teams are scheduled to play at home on Sunday and the NFL issued a statement saying that there have been no changes to those plans at this point.“We are monitoring conditions in California and are in close communication with the clubs and local authorities. At this point Womens Michael Brockers Jersey , both the Los Angeles Chargers-Oakland Raiders game and the Seattle Seahawks-Los Angeles Rams game will kick off as scheduled.”Raiders coach Jon Gruden said the team will “react to whatever the circumstances are” and said his main concern is for the people being impacted by the fire.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: