ast Sunday. [url=http://www.wholesaleauthenticje

in Fragen 22.04.2019 14:51
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

Across the U.S., people are talking about symbols of American patriotism after San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick refused to stand for the national anthem.They include a Vietnam veteran in Texas who tears up thinking about the flag and a gay San Francisco photographer offended by what he sees as disrespect for a symbol of the greatest country in the world.Here are some voices:---Athar Siddiqee is a 51-year-old Muslim who moved to the U.S. from India with his parents when he was a baby. The Sunnyvale, California, resident says that to immigrants, the flag is a beloved symbol of this country.However, the fact that it is so open and tolerant gives someone the right not to stand for the anthem, he says. The people who are saying move to another country are missing the point.---Paul Margolis, 63, is the grandson of Jews who emigrated from Russia in 1905.He feels strongly about respecting American symbols and is offended by the protest.I choose to live in San Francisco. I choose to live in America because this is the greatest place to live, he says. Theres no better place to live, theres no place better, especially as a gay person.---Sandra Malone of Tampa, Florida, is an 81-year-old Christian who loves God, country and family. She says people who do not stand for the singing of the national anthem are misguided.When I see the flag, I want to get up. If I hear some music, I want to march. Im just that patriotic, and everyone should stand up when the flag goes up and when its raised, she says.---Paul Martinez is a 72-year-old retired telecommunications businessman from Flower Mound, Texas. He served in Vietnam.Martinez reveres the flag and the anthem makes him cry. He thinks about his friends who died in Vietnam.I love the flag. I love this country. I love the freedom. I love us being able to love God, worship God, pursue our lives and happiness, he says.---Nancy Recinos is an 18-year-old college freshman who grew up in San Jose, California. Her parents are from El Salvador.She is proud to be an American but says she has no strong feelings about the U.S. flag. She is surprised by the controversy: Its just a flag to me.Stitched NHL Jerseys Authentic . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. China NBA Jerseys Authentic . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. http://www.wholesaleauthenticjerseys.us/ . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Wholesale Authentic Baseball Jerseys . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments.Cooper Cronk is set to finish his career at Melbourne after re-signing with the club until the end of 2018.The 32-year-olds future has been a point of discussion this season as he considered a shift to Sydney to move closer to his partner.However he has opted remain with the Storm on a two-year deal, ensuring he will add to the 293 games he has played for the club since his debut in 2004.Cooper is a Melbourne Storm person through and through, he cares deeply about what the club stands for and makes sure the playing group lives our values on a daily basis, Storm chief executive Dave Donaghy said.We are delighted our memberss will be able to see a player of Coopers calibre play out the remainder of his career at AAMI Park.ddddddddddddIt means three of Melbournes biggest stars - Cronk, Cameron Smith and Billy Slater - will likely all finish their careers together as one-club players.(It) is a testament to the contributions these players have made to building this club, Donaghy said.Cronk has also played 19 games for Queensland and 28 Tests for Australia, while he has been Melbournes first-choice halfback since 2006. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: