NEW YORK -- On the verge of winning the Stanley Cup, Drew Doughty remembers what it was like facing the same 3-0 hole the Ranger

in Pferde ver-/ankauf 12.06.2018 10:31
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- On the verge of winning the Stanley Cup, Drew Doughty remembers what it was like facing the same 3-0 hole the Rangers have now when the Kings faced the Sharks in the first round. John Hannah Jersey . What he recalled does not reflect kindly on the likes of Joe Thornton, Patrick Marleau and Dan Boyle. "Once we won that first game of the San Jose series, we kind of had a feeling we were going to come back and win that series," Doughty said Wednesday several hours before Game 4 of the final. "And you could see it in their eyes and their team and their captains and leaders that they were worried about us coming back. So we dont want to give these guys any life." As much as Doughty was complimenting his team for putting fear into the Sharks, it certainly can be construed as a shot at a core group that will more than likely see some changes after yet another playoff disappointment. On Tuesday, coach Darryl Sutter pointed all the way back to Game 1 for the seeds of the Kings comeback against the Sharks. "We could see were not a team somebody says, go away, and we go away," Sutter said. "Were a team thats going to respond." Even when the Kings fell behind three games to none, Sutter thought it would all come together. "I saw that in period one of Game 3," he said. "We knew we were winning the series; it just took a little bit longer." The Rangers gave up a goal with 0.7 seconds left in the first period of Game 3 in the final and seemed to do little in the way of foreshadowing a similar comeback. Vincent Valentine Jersey . "I could have been equipment manager but nooooo" from Lisa on Ice. Season 6, Episode 8. Danny Amendola Jersey . Although the deal cannot be made official until the free agent moratorium period is lifted on July 10, Patterson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million extension to remain in Toronto, sources confirm to TSN. http://www.authenticpatriotsfanatic.com/c-26-patriots-james-white-jersey.aspx . Rookie Marek Mazanec made 39 saves for his first NHL victory and the Predators beat the Chicago Blackhawks 7-2 Saturday night.TORONTO - Just five days after narrowly missing out on Eastern Conference Player of the Month honours for a stellar November, awarded to Chicagos Jimmy Butler instead, Kyle Lowry was presented with a consolation prize. Fresh off his career-best 39-point performance in Utah on Wednesday, the very same evening he was disregarded for the monthly award, the Raptors point guard was named Player of the Week in the East for games played from Dec. 1-7. Lowry has taken his game, already trending in an All-Star direction, to a new level in the absence of the injured DeMar DeRozan. Leading Toronto to a 2-1 record last week, he averaged an NBA-best 29.3 points on 49 per cent shooting to go along with 8.7 assists. In the four games that DeRozan - out indefinitely with a torn groin tendon - has missed, Lowrys scoring average has increased by over 10 points per contest (from 18.6 to 29.3), while shooting a similar percentage and recording more assists. Im just going out there and doing my job, Lowry had said after the game in Utah. I know I have to score a little bit more and be more aggressive. I can do it with DeMar but as a point guard I like to get my teammates involved. Right now I have to be a little more assertive. Steve Grogan Jersey. . Lowry led off the week with his team-leading fourth double-double of 27 points and 13 assists, matching a season-high, in Tuesdays road win in Sacramento. He has been especially lethal away from home, ranking first in the NBA with 26.3 points in eight road contests to begin the season. The nine-year vet has scored 20 or more points in five straight games, dating back to the night DeRozan sustained his injury, matching the second longest streak of his career (three shy of his longest streak, set with the Raptors last season). Its the third time the 28-year-old has captured weekly honours and second as a member of the Raptors. He won the same award last season for games played Jan. 27-Feb. 2 and was named Western Conference Player of the Week as a member of the Rockets back in 2011. Toronto has produced two of the Easts last three Player of the Week winners. Reserve Lou Williams won it on Nov. 24, also coming off a career-high in scoring (36). This marks the third time in club history that multiple Raptors players have claimed the award in the same season and the first since Chris Bosh and Mike James did so in 2005-06. Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: