Xavier Goodall, and safety David Jones to season-ending injuries. Jones was

in Fragen 10.06.2019 09:46
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

SILVERSTONE, Great Britain -- Nico Rosberg insists his lack of contract for next year does not make him any more vulnerable to potential repercussions of another on-track collision with teammate Lewis Hamilton.Mercedes has told its drivers they are on their final warning after the pair collided on the last lap of the Austrian Grand Prix on Sunday. Team boss Toto Wolff would not reveal details of the potential consequences of another collision, but said they would have a negative outcome for their [the drivers] campaign.Hamilton has a contract until the end of 2018 but Rosbergs is due to expire at the end of this year, with negotiations ongoing between team and driver. Rosberg insists the two situations are unrelated and does not believe his future at the team is in any doubt.Its a momentary thing that doesnt have a long-term impact on the happiness of the team with me and me with the team and of being here and looking forward to racing many more years here, he said. The final warning matter is completely irrelevant. If you have a contract for 10 years or 0 years, its completely irrelevant.Rosberg said he fully understood Mercedes warning.Do I think the message has arrived from the team to me? For sure the message has arrived. They have done a very good job at bringing home the message.But the talks have not changed Rosbergs view on last weekends collision and he said there was no need for him to apologise to Hamilton or the team.Its not a question of apologising. We are now moving forward, its a thing of the past and weve had our discussions and been through it and together we have come to a conclusion of how best to move forward.Thats it and now we are going racing again. The great thing for all of us is that we are still definitely free to race, which is what we all want because we want to battle out there. So that still remains nearly unchanged and thats the most important, isnt it? Custom Minnesota Vikings Jerseys . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. Custom Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. http://www.footballcustomjerseys.com/ . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. Cheap Custom Football Jerseys Clearance . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. Custom Denver Broncos Jerseys . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. (STATS) -- In a season of injuries to starters at Richmond, the 12th-ranked Spiders have their biggest one on the eve of the FCS playoffs.An MRI on Sunday confirmed starting quarterback Kyle Lauletta suffered a torn ACL in this past Saturdays loss at William & Mary. He wont play again this season and will have surgery after the swelling goes down.Lauletta, a 6-foot-3 redshirt junior, has thrown for 3,022 yards and 24 touchdowns this season. The STATS FCS Walter Payton Award nominee was CAA Footballs preseason offensive player of the year.A year ago, his 3,598 passing yards were the second-most in the FCS.The Spiders (8-3) will host North Carolinaa A&T from the MEAC in the first round of the playoffs on Saturday.dddddddddddd.Spiders coach Danny Rocco held out backup quarterback David Broadus the last two games. Redshirt junior Jake Clise and then freshman Reid Chenault saw time against William & Mary after Lauletta was injured in the second quarter.Earlier this season, Richmond lost two starting running backs, Gordon Collins and Xavier Goodall, and safety David Jones to season-ending injuries. Jones was a preseason nominee to the STATS FCS Buck Buchanan Award. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: