career earnings to $652,550, wi

in Fragen 10.06.2019 09:48
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Speaking to Buffalo-based reporters for the first time since he was investigated for his alleged role in a Philadelphia bar fight, a candid LeSean McCoy reflected Friday on how the incident affected how he approaches his life as a star NFL player.I had a long talk with Mr. (Roger) Goodell about the incident, just sitting back and viewing the whole situation, McCoy said after Bills players reported to St. John Fisher College for training camp. As a leader, the guy that I want to be for this team, things like that just cant happen. Theres no excuses for it.You dont hear about other guys like Peyton Manning or Tom Brady getting into incidents like that. So I think sometimes you get so lackadaisical about being successful as a football player, and then you let all the minor, small things go. In a situation like that, [if] you got security or you got even off-duty officers working for me at the time, and this thing never even gets out of hand.McCoy admitted he was curious as he awaited the results of the Philadelphia district attorneys investigation and the NFLs separate probe into the incident. Prosecutors decided in April not to charge McCoy or his friends, while the NFL announced earlier this month that McCoy would not be disciplined after the Pennsylvania attorney generals office completed its review of the district attorneys decision.It was a bad situation just to be in at that particular time, McCoy said Friday. Nothing I could do though. But at the end of the day, like I said before, I called my owners, my coaches to let them know exactly what happened. Im an honest person. Ive never been in trouble a day in my life. Im from nothing, a hard-working family.I tell everybody I was honest, and I was right. I didnt do anything wrong. That was obvious. Yall read it, yall seen it. Nothing came out of it. It just sucks that your name gets dragged into so much negative press for just being in a situation that you have nothing to do with. But thats life. I have nothing to complain with. It is what it is.McCoy lamented how his name was associated with the alleged assault of the off-duty police officers who were injured in the Feb. 7 altercation.It came out I was this terrible cop beater, whatever, McCoy said. And now Im off because I didnt do anything wrong, and they whisper it. They yell about how Im so wrong when I did this and that, and now they whisper that I didnt do anything wrong.McCoy said he returned his hometown of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, to train this offseason and put all the Bentleys and Rolls-Royces away, and got to work. He reported to training camp at 210 or 211 pounds, which the eighth-year running back believes is his lightest weight since his second season in 2010.I got lots to prove this year, he said. A lot of people doubting me, doubting this team, this offense. Im big into answering a lot of doubts. So Im happy to be here to get it done. Custom Mavericks Jersey China . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Authentic Custom Mavericks Jersey . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. http://www.custommavericksjersey.com/ . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Custom Jason Kidd Jersey . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Jason Kidd Jersey Large . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. ARCADIA, Calif. -- Masochistic won the $65,000 feature for older horses by 6 1/4 lengths Friday at Santa Anita.Ridden by Hall of Famer Mike Smith, Masochistic ran 6 1/2 furlongs in 1:13.74 and paid $3.40, $2.80 and $2.10 as the 3-5 favorite.Heir of Storm returned $3.60 and $2.80, while Indexical was anothher 4 1/2 lengths back in third and paid $2.dddddddddddd80 to show.The victory, worth $50,700, increased Masochistics career earnings to $652,550, with seven wins in 12 starts. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: