on end, and it takes something out of

in Fragen 11.06.2019 08:36
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Jarvis Pugh had a career-high 26 points on 9-of-10 shooting Saturday night and Santa Clara used a second-half rally to beat Northern Colorado 88-72.Santa Clara (2-2) erased a 10-point, first-half deficit and led 51-50 with 15:09 left when senior leader Jared Brownridge went to the bench with his fourth foul. The Bears (1-2) retook the lead briefly with Jonte Dotsons 3-point play, but Santa Clara rolled off 12 straight points and a 17-2 run ending at 70-55.When Brownridge returned with 6:57 left, the Broncos were up 70-60 and held on easily from there. Nate Kratch added 17 points, Matt Hauser added 16, Kai Healy and Brownridge had 11 points each.Jordan Davis had 24 points, seven rebounds and 10 assists for Northern Colorado, which led nearly the entire first half, reaching a 10-point lead three different times. Ibrahim Sylla and Chaz Glotta added 15 points each. Wholesale Ray Ban Store . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Ray Ban China . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. http://www.salerayban.com/ .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Cheap RB From China . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. Wholesale RB Sunglasses . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Kell Brook has warned Gennady Golovkin that he feels like a monster ahead of Saturdays WBC and IBF middleweight title fight at Londons 02 Arena.The Briton will fight for the first time at 160lbs and admitted he will probably never compete at welterweight again, meaning he would no longer defend his IBF title.I feel strong; I feel like Ive never felt before, Brook told the Press Association at a sparring session in Covent Garden, London.Ive grown and put muscle on. Ive been draining myself to make 147 for years. I feel more natural, more comfortable at this weight. Im very hydrated. As soon as I started moving [on Wednesday] I started sweating, Ive had many meals.Im going to be a monster, and surprise everybody when they see me and Golovkin at the weigh-in.Golovkins WBA title will not be on the line Saturday when the two undefeated champions meet, with the governing body refusing to sanction a title defence because of Brook having never fought at middleweight.Brook opened up about the mental and physical torment he used to endure to make the 147lb welterwweight limit.dddddddddddd.Its terrible, he added. Fight week -- when youre that hungry you cant sleep, you struggle to even walk to the weigh-in.Theres not even any fluid left in your eyeballs. Youre that drained, that tight its untrue. Theres nothing in your mouth; theres nothing in you. Its a miracle how I do make it. Im talking that tight.Yeah, [your mind is] playing tricks. Youre always on and off the scales, going to the toilet, jumping back on the scales, having something to eat on the scales. Mentally, for weeks on end, its, Im not going to make this weight.It drains you over a long period of time -- Im not going to make it this time, Im in with someone whos going to be dangerous, Im in a sport you can legally get killed in. Theres so much on your mind for weeks on end, and it takes something out of you.Id just want to get into a dark room and hide away.Information from the Press Association contributed to this report. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: