s the difference. I got a little bit lucky tonight. "A team like this, theyve got some amazing ballplayers. So youve got to make

in Fragen 12.06.2019 04:38
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

Las Vegas hockey franchise owner Bill Foley would love to have a name for his expansion team, and hes open to ideas.Three weeks after the NHL awarded a new team to Foley, he said his group is having trademark issues and wants to settle on a name quickly. After selecting George McPhee as his general manager, Foley expressed some impatience at how the process has stalled.We have a lot of names in mind, but a lot of the ones I really liked are trademarked, so thats a little bit of an issue, Foley said Wednesday. Im happy to take any suggestions anyone has for a name, particularly one thats not already trademarked.Foley is a 1967 graduate of West Point and has expressed an affinity for the name Black Knights as a nod to the Army. Canadian sports network TSN reported Wednesday that Knights was likely to be the name of the Las Vegas team, which will begin play in 2017-18.After agreeing to pay the league a $500 million expansion fee, Foley joked that he should be able to pick the name. He reiterated once again that there wont be a pick-the-name contest but cited the urgency to get a name.Our goal is to have a logo and a team name ASAP, Foley said. I didnt realize how complicated it was. It is complicated, and were working our way through the process right now as we speak.Another ongoing process is getting a top minor league affiliate. American Hockey League president and CEO David Andrews said in a telephone interview that there would be a 31st team for 2017-18 to even out with the NHL, although Las Vegas could take a current team or a new franchise.Foley mentioned Salt Lake City as a potential option geographically close to Las Vegas.As for the team moniker, there are plenty of Las Vegas-esque names out there, but Foley said the NHL made it clear it should have no association with gambling. Foley knows what he wants.It should represent Las Vegas, it should represent the environment, it should be unique to Las Vegas, he said. But it needs to be a name that people hear the name and say, These guys are tough, these guys are going to win, these guys are dedicated. So I need to have that kind of momentum, that kind of philosophy behind the name. Cheap Custom Hurricanes Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Glen Wesley Jersey Large . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. http://www.customhurricanesjersey.com/ . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. Wholesale Custom Hurricanes Shirts . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Custom Hurricanes T-shirts . JOHNS, N.ANAHEIM, Calif. - The only saving grace for C.J. Wilson after another quiet night by the Los Angeles bats was that he wont have to match up against Chris Sale in his next start. Wilson gave the Halos another solid effort Friday night, allowing two runs and six hits over seven innings in his longest outing of the season. But it wasnt enough as Sale held the Angels to three runs in 7 2-3 innings for his second 3-0 victory over Wilson in a span of six days. Sale (5-2) threw 79 of his 113 pitches for strikes. In his previous outing, he retired his first 19 batters and settled for a one-hitter — Mike Trouts one-out single in the seventh inning — while recording his first shutout in the major leagues. "Sales been on twice in a row against us, and tonight he had 12 punchouts," Wilson lamented. "Its frustrating, because I knew hes obviously a really great pitcher." Wilson (3-3) lost his third straight start, it was his first outing at Angel Stadium since April 21 against Detroit, following four straight on the road. "C.J. did a great job. I hate that we cant score runs for him," Angels right fielder Josh Hamilton said. "I mean, you look at the scoreboard and see how many strikes hes thrown compared to balls. He just keeps pounding the zone, so you want to score runs for a guy like that." This was the seventh time in Wilsons three-plus seasons as a starting pitcher that he faced the same team in back-to-back starts — and only the second time he didnt get the win in the rematch. "I pitched against (the White Sox) five days ago, so its still fresh — and I have the same notes, obviously," Wilson said. "One of the things you do is go back and look at the mistakes you made and separate them from the other pitches. " Wilson gave up Alex Rios 10th home run with two out in the first. Paul Konerko followed with a vicious line drive back to Wilson, who caught it before spiking the ball with his glove in frustration over the homer he surrendered on an 0-2 pitch. "I think it was the second home run Ive given up this year on a ball, which is really frustrating," he ssaid.dddddddddddd. "But if you dont execute your pitch, you have nobody to blame but yourself. And thats what happened right there. " Wilson gave up only three more hits until the seventh, when Dayan Viciedo singled with one out. Chicago manager Robin Ventura played hit-and run with Jeff Keppinger to stay away from a potential inning-ending double play, and Viciedo pulled into second as Keppinger grounded out to third. Conor Gillaspie followed with an RBI single. Sale extended his scoreless streak to 23 innings, helping Chicago extend its winning streak to four games. "I felt the same as I did the last one. I felt like I had the same stuff," said Sale, who made back-to-back starts against the same team for the first time. "There were more hard-hit balls, so that was the difference. I got a little bit lucky tonight. "A team like this, theyve got some amazing ballplayers. So youve got to make adjustments," Sale added. "Its never easy facing a team in back-to-back starts. As many adjustments as Im making, theyre going to make as well. You just put the work in, go in with determination and see how it turns out." Sale is 10-0 with a 2.55 ERA against AL West teams. "Its nothing unbelievable. Its just deception. Thats all it is," said Hamilton, the only left-handed batter in the starting lineup against Sale. "Basically, the ball comes out of the second baseman and just shows up halfway to the plate, and youve got to figure out what it is and try to swing at it." Adam Dunn ended the scoring with his 10th homer of the season and fourth in four games against Garrett Richards in the ninth. Addison Reed pitched a perfect ninth for his 14th save in 15 chances. NOTES: Wilson is 2-5 with a no-decision in eight career starts when hes allowed a first-inning homer. ... Angels 3B Alberto Callaspo was 0 for 3 in his second career game as a designated hitter. ... Hamilton was 0 for 3 against Sale. Left-handed hitters are 3 for 52 against him this season. ... The Angels got one hit over the final 5 2-3 innings, a single by No.9 hitter Luis Jimenez that ended his 0-for-13 drought. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: