about the performance. But when it come to the crunch, a couple

in Fragen 12.06.2019 11:13
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

Chandler Parsons anticipates being booed in his first game at the American Airlines Center since leaving the Dallas Mavericks in free agency.But Parsons, whose Memphis Grizzlies play in Dallas on Friday night, believes Mavs fans would have ridiculously flawed logic if they do boo him.Parsons has been bombarded with negative feedback from Mavs fans on social media since signing a four-year, $94 million maximum contract with Memphis in July. Critics have focused on his injury issues -- both of his seasons in Dallas ended prematurely due to surgeries on his right knee -- and accused him of stealing money from Dirk Nowitzki, who took a hometown discount to give the Mavs salary-cap space that ended up being used to pay Parsons.Houston, I get it. I said some stupid stuff on the way out of Houston [after three seasons], Parsons told ESPN, referring to the boos he gets from Houston Rockets fans every time he returns to the Toyota Center as a visitor. Dallas, I dont understand. Its like getting mad at somebody for getting in a car wreck and breaking their arm. Like, how in the world can you be mad at somebody for getting hurt? It makes no sense. Thats just so wrong to get mad at somebody for getting hurt, like they want to go through the rehab, want to go through the pain, want to go through the misery of not playing. I can never understand that aspect of it.So when it comes to Dallas, youre going to get mad at me because Dirk decided to take less money to bring in a really good player and then unfortunately he gets hurt? Thats why youre mad? Sure, boo.Due primarily to concerns about his knee, Dallas did not make Parsons an offer after he declined to exercise his player option, which would have paid him $16 million this season. Parsons told ESPN he would have taken a lot less than the maximum to re-sign with the Mavs, but hes happy he ended up going to the Grizzlies.I think its a perfect situation for me, said Parsons, who missed the first six games after his rehab extended into the regular season and is trying to work his way into a groove while under a strict minutes restriction. I see so much potential that I can add to this team. It just kind of solidifies that I made the right decision. Custom Tigers T-shirts . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. Cheap Custom Tigers Jersey . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. http://www.customtigersjersey.com/ .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Custom Alan Trammell Jersey . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. Alan Trammell Jersey Large . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Canberra have moved to within one point of the NRL top four after putting away a depleted North Queensland outfit 26-12 on Monday night.In front of a crowd of just 8,328 at GIO Stadium, Raiders fullback Jack Wighton starred with tries, as well as a second-half bellringer on a runaway Jake Granville.Halfback Aidan Sezer also kicked with aplomb, forwards Junior Paulo, Shannon Boyd and Elliot Whitehead all cracked the 100-metre mark in attack, while they also completed at an impressive 89 per cent.Raiders coach Ricky Stuart praised his team for backing up their last-start win over the struggling Newcastle by taking their opportunities against a weakened Cowboys line-up.These two games have been the biggest worry for me over the last 6-8 weeks because I know how hard it is to mentally prepare when you keep getting told youre going to win, he said post-game.The professionalism theyve shown in the way theyve prepared to play has got us the two wins ... they were hard games. People who say that to you have never played NRL.Minus five State of Origin stars, as well as injured five-eighth Michael Morgan, the Cowboys were led by strong efforts from Lachlan Coote, Coen Hess and Ben Hannant.They too completed at a high 89 per cent rate, but it wasnt enough to deny the Raiders from stretching their winning streak to three and move to within one point of the third-placed Cowboys.Doown 14-6 at halftime, Cowboys rookie Josh Chudleigh reduced the gap on an individual 30-metre dash from dummy-half to score the first try of his NRL career.ddddddddddddHowever the Raiders held firm, Wighton completing his double when he stretched over in the 52nd minute before Sezer sealed the victory five minutes from fulltime.Earlier, Wighton made easy work of a flat-footed Cowboys defence to open the scoring in just the third minute before Hess responded with a soaring take of a Coote kick six minutes later.But a Sezer kick into the uprights bounced perfectly for Josh Hodgson, allowing the home side to take a critical eight-point lead into the break.Cowboys coach Paul Green refused to blame the absence of his Origin quintet for the loss.A couple of their tries were basic missed tackles. Thats got nothing to do with whether we had State of Origin players there or not, he said.We just shouldve made a couple of those tackles. Thats what cost us in the end.It was a real good effort. We created some really good opportunities and there was a lot to like about the performance. But when it come to the crunch, a couple of simple errors defensively (cost us).Hannant failed to finish the match after picking up a shoulder injury in the second half. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: