ege transfer has appeared in all but

in Fragen 12.06.2019 11:19
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

TAIPEI, Taiwan -- Ha Na Jang shot a 10-under 62 in calmer conditions Saturday at rainy Miramar to take a six-stroke lead in the Fubon LPGA Taiwan Championship.Chasing her third victory of the year, the 24-year-old South Korean player hit a 30-yard flop shot to a foot in steady rain on the par-5 18th for her 10th birdie of the day.Really surprised my play because weather so bad on the back nine, Jang said. But just be patient every hole. Just simple my thinking. Just thinking hitting the flag and hitting the fairway.After shooting a 69 in high wind and early rain Friday for a share of the lead with fellow South Korean player Hee Young Park, Jang had her lowest score in her two-year LPGA Tour career and matched the best round in the three years the event has been played at Miramar.I want keep this, my scorecard, Jang said. Always I want inside my pocket.South Koreas Inbee Park set the Miramar mark in 2014 and Englands Jodi Ewart Shadoff tied it earlier Saturday.Jang birdied three of the last four holes to reach 16-under 200. She hit a wedge to 4 feet on 15, made a 30-foot putt on 16 and closed the bogey-free round with the tap-in on 18 after the flop that landed on a ridge and trickled down.Chinas Shanshan Feng was second after a 67, and Hee Young Park was another shot back after a 69. Canadas Brooke Henderson and South Africas Lee-Anne Pace each shot 69 to get to 8 under.Shadoff was tied for eighth at 6 under. After opening with rounds of 78 and 70, she birdied 10 of the first 15 holes and closed with three pars.It was getting the ball in the fairway, Shadoff said. The rough out here is so thick that its really hard to get spin from the rough. Its tough even chipping from around the greens. So, I was just in the fairway.American Alison Lee also rebounded to get to 6 under, shooting 65.Defending champion Lydia Ko was tied for 16th at 4 under after a 69. The top-ranked New Zealander won by nine strokes last year at 20 under. Cheap Rams Jerseys . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Rams Jerseys China . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. http://www.customramsjersey.com/ . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Custom Taylor Rapp Jersey . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Custom Rams Jerseys . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Embattled Auburn?quarterback Jeremy Johnson will start against No. 1-ranked Alabama, Auburn announced before kickoff.Its the second straight start for the senior who lost the starting job to Sean White at the beginning of the season. White, who is dealing with an injured shoulder, hasnt played since a loss at Georgia.Johnson, who before last weekend hadnt started a game since last years Iron Bowl, has completed 18 of 25 passes this season for 185 yards, a touchdown and an interception.dddddddddddd. He has 12 carries for 24 yards and two touchdowns.The move to start Johnson doesnt remove the possibility of John Franklin III playing in the Iron Bowl, however. The junior college transfer has appeared in all but one game this season and ran for 81 yards and a touchdown on Saturday against Alabama A&M. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: