n the 400 m freestyle, Sandeep Sejwal in 100 m breaststroke, and Virdhawal Khade in 50 m freestyle, and Supriyo Mondal in the 20

in Fragen 23.06.2019 04:35
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- The Green Bay Packers, and their revamped offensive line, didnt waste time in looking ahead to Sunday nights matchup at Minnesota.About 35 seconds ago, center J.C. Tretter said on Monday afternoon, about 24 hours after the Packers held off the Jacksonville Jaguars 27-23 for a season-opening victory.Thats when we left the meeting room. Were done with Jacksonville. Now, were on to Minnesota.The Vikings will provide a formidable test for Green Bays offensive line, which had to deal with the release of guard Josh Sitton on Sept. 3.Minnesotas defense dominated Tennessee in its opening game, holding the Titans to 64 rushing yards.While the Vikings allowed 16 points, linebacker Eric Kendricks (interception) and defensive end Danielle Hunter (fumble) provided touchdowns in a nine-point road victory.Sittons replacement, left guard Lane Taylor, fared well in his third career start.On a tone-setting fourth-and-1 on the opening series, he and left tackle David Bakhtiari delivered the key blocks on Eddie Lacys 9-yard run that set up the opening touchdown.I was ready for it, said Taylor, who started at left guard in last seasons Week 17 home loss to Minnesota, which ended the Packers five-year reign atop the NFC North. Ive played before and I know what its like. I was ready to go.On Sunday, Taylor squared off frequently against the Jaguars prized offseason signing, defensive tackle Malik Jackson. Taylor was up to the task. While he allowed a couple of pressures, he played a key role in Green Bay allowing one sack.It was great, Rodgers said of the protection after the game. I think I screwed them on that one (sack). The last thing you want to do is take a 0-yard run because that counts as a sack. I thought the protection was very good and I thought Lane played really well. Im happy.The line as a whole played great. (The pass rush) seemed to be high and wide on the outside and the middle (of the pocket) was very firm. Thats just how you like it.Minnesotas defense might not be the only challenge for Green Bay.Cornerback Sam Shields suffered a concussion during the fourth quarter on Sunday. Shields also suffered a concussion late last season, which kept him out of the final three regular-season games and the playoff win at Washington.Anytime any of our players is in the protocol and dealing with a concussion, its a concern, coach Mike McCarthy said on Monday.Thats why well evaluate Sam each and every day to make sure hes healthy and goes through the challenges of what hes dealing with. Its a protocol. I think they do a great job, particularly our doctors, of taking it one step at a time. We definitely are aware of his history and that will factor in on how we move forward.---Online:AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap MLB Jerseys . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. http://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.com/ . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Cheap Todd Helton Jersey . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. Cheap Rockies Jerseys China .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. The Swimming Federation of India has selected Sajan Prakash and Shivani Kataria to represent the country at the 2016 Rio Olympics. They SFI selected them through the Universality rule, which allows one male and one female competitor to participate provided the swimmer has participated in the last World Championship.Kerala swimmer Sajan Prakash, who won six gold and three silver medals at the Indian National Games in February 2015, is a national record holder in 200m butterfly and 1500m freestyle.We had five swimmers among the boys - Sajan Prakash who competes in 400 m freestyle, 1500 m freestyle and 200 m butterfly, Saurabh Sangvekar in the 400 m freestyle, Sandeep Sejwal in 100 m breaststroke, and Virdhawal Khade in 50 m freestyle, and Supriyo Mondal in the 200 m butterfly. Mondal was not eligible to be considered since he hadnt competed at the last World Championship, which is a basic criterion for qualification to the Olympics. We felt Sajan has had the best performances in the last two years or so. He will competing in the 200 m butterfly in Rio,?SFI secretary Kamlesh Nanavati told ESPN.ddddddddddddive male swimmers from India, including Sajan Prakash, had participated in the qualifying event in Hong Kong in the hope of achieving the A qualification mark to secure direct entry to the Olympics. However, all five of them only managed to make the B cut. Sandeep Sejwal, Virdhawal Khade, Supriyo Mondal, and Saurabh Sangvekar were the other four who participated.Similarly, the only woman in consideration was Shivani, in the 200 m freestyle. She has been the only Indian woman to compete at the last World Championship, Nanavati said.Although 2014 Asian Games bronze medallist Sandeep Sejwal secured maximum points in 200m breaststroke (822) and 100m breaststroke (808), Sajan participated in three events -- 400m freestyle (798), 1500m freestyle (782) and 200m butterfly (785), taking his average score above Sejwal. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: