er rather than later, he said.The emphasis is to go there, press with a little bit more urgency and take our opportunities.Weve

in Fragen 23.06.2019 04:40
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

Anti-discrimination chief Piara Powar believes Paris Saint-Germain must take further action against Serge Aurier and not get caught up in trying to protect their asset. Aurier was handed an indefinite suspension by the club after a video emerged online showing the Ivory Coast international allegedly directing homophobic slurs at a number of club figures, including Blanc. Aurier has since apologised for the comments.I think sometimes what happens is managers, players and football people get involved in wanting to protect the asset, Powar, who is head of the anti-discrimination FARE Network, told Sky Sports. We dont really sack top, top players because of misdemeanours and that often tells you something.Personally, I dont think footballers should be treated like any other employee but within the game they are seen as prime assets, they are sometimes seen as individuals that are untouchable. They definitely need to take action further than suspending him for the time being.Speaking ahead of PSGs league encounter with Reims on Saturday, Blanc revealed a decision about Auriers future in Paris is still yet to be made. The club will take a decision, not the coach, the PSG boss said.I will certainly have a conversation with him, but everyone will have to respect the decision made by the club. After that is handed down, we will know whether we can count on him for the remainder of the season.The incident came midway through Football v Homophobia month in this country and Powar believes it illustrates why homophobia remains a big issue in the modern-day game. Blanc is refusing to rule out a return to action for Aurier I think incidents like this highlight what needs to be done, he said.Sometimes people dont understand the seriousness of these things and the context in which they have been said.Thats because players are so rarely caught dismissing their coach and their star player in that way. And that is the thing that some people have focussed on rather than the abusive language that has been used towards Laurent Blanc.The FvH [Football v Homophobia] guys have been busy working this month and then this blows up and it just shows the challenges that we face. Sometimes people dont understand the seriousness of these things and the context in which they have been said. FARE Network chief Piara Powar In France there are active LGBT groups using football to tackle societal homophobia as well as working in football because of the problems that it has. I guess for those people this incident demonstrates the need for renewed effort.Powar was speaking at a fundraising dinner for the social inclusion campaign Kick It Out, hosted at Chelseas Stamford Bridge stadium. Lord Ouseley is concerned about a perceived lack of appetite to confront homophobia in football Kick It Out chair Lord Herman Ouseley believes homophobia in the game is an issue that footballs stakeholders remain reluctant to confront.Although this is something that has happened in France we cannot ignore its impact, Lord Ouseley said.People who have those prejudices, who read about this and hear about this, will be having those prejudices reinforced.What were about is helping people deal with those prejudices and homophobia, like casual sexism, is one issue that is still around in football that people think we should leave to one side and not touch. Cheap Luis Gonzalez Jersey . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. http://www.cheapdiamondbacksjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-curt-schilling-jersey . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys China . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Newcastle Jets recruit Aleksandr Kokko is set for his first start since the A-Leagues opening round in Thursdays clash with Melbourne City.The Finnish striker has been restricted to substitute appearances over the past two weeks after succumbing to injury just 37 minutes into their season opener against Adelaide five weeks ago.However, coach Mark Jones said Kokko and winger Andrew Nabbout, who has also recovered after his own recent injury setback, are both in the frame to start against City at AAMI Park.The Jets are coming off a disappointing 2-0 defeat on Saturday to Wellington Phoenix, but Jones said theyd welcome the short turnaround.Its good that we actually get to make up for the Wellington game sooner rather than later, he said.The emphasis is to go there, press with a little bit more urgency and take our opportunities.Weve got into good field position as wwell.dddddddddddd We havent taken advantage of that, so we need to be more aggressive in the final third, deliver passes quicker and make better runs off the ball.I guess the words urgency both in defence and attack.Newcastle have won only once so far this season but that was a 4-0 demolition of Brisbane Roar, who accounted for City 1-0 last week at Suncorp Stadium.Thats all the encouragement Jones needs.Obviously it was a bit of a down weekend for them against Brisbane but that gives us hope as well, he said.We obviously did extremely well against Brisbane, and they did extremely well against Melbourne City.Anyone on any given day can beat anyone and if we go in with a positive frame of mind, I think well give ourselves a good chance. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: