OKLAHOMA CITY -- The Oklahoma City Thunder waived guard DeAndre Liggins on Friday after he was charged with seven felony counts

in Fragen 22.06.2018 04:14
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

OKLAHOMA CITY -- The Oklahoma City Thunder waived guard DeAndre Liggins on Friday after he was charged with seven felony counts in a domestic-violence case. Miguel Layun Mexico Jersey . The 24-year-old Liggins was arrested Saturday after his girlfriend told police he attacked her in front of their 2-year-old son. The Oklahoman (http://bit.ly/18IVAif) reported Friday that Liggins was charged with three counts of domestic abuse, two counts of domestic assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, one count of kidnapping and one count of violating a protective order. The newspaper said 23-year-old Marcus A. Rogers was charged as a co-defendant with Liggins on one count of kidnapping, and also is charged with an additional count of kidnapping and one count of assault and battery. Liggins and Rogers are free on bail. Liggins appeared in 39 games for the Thunder last season, averaging 1.5 points, 1.4 rebounds and 7.4 minutes. In 56 career games with Orlando and Oklahoma City, the former Kentucky player has averaged 1.6 points and 1.2 rebounds. Hirving Lozano Mexico Jersey . The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia took advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday. Hector Herrera Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamshop.com/jesus-manuel-corona-mexico-jersey/ . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct.Captain John Muldoon says his Connacht side have out-grown old inferiority complexes ahead of their top of the table clash with Leinster on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 1 HD. Speaking to Sky Sports, Muldoon also stated that Connacht will continue with the game plan that has propelled them to the top of the PRO12, drawing comparisons with Leicester City in the Premiership.It is a bit nosebleed territory, he said. Top of the table clash against Leinster coming up - its certainly something that we are not used to but it is something that players, management and above all else, our supporters - they are in dreamland at the moment. I think in the last four or five years that [inferiority complex] has dwindled away and as its dwindled away weve progressively got better. We might not have the budget that some of the rest of them have but I think thats forced us to be more creative. Connacht captain John Muldoon in action against Cardiff Blues For us to change what we have been doing over the last couple of weeks, it would be very remiss of us to do pull back - were scoring tries; were bloody conceding them as well but thats the way we are doing it and why would we change?The long-serving back-row has endured some tough days playing for the province and admits that more than once he questioned his decision to remain at the club.Id be lying if I said I didnt think about going away, and Id be lying if I came in once or twice after a loss and said right thats me done. Hugo Ayala Mexico Jersey. he said. Absolutely, theres times when I was just in a very low place but ultimately you get dragged back in by that sense of community; by that sense of where you are from and who you are from. Connachts unity and cohesion has helped carry them to the top of the PRO12 And while he admits that theres been an edge to recent training sessions, he joked that he wasnt at the centre of it.Its does get feisty. Thankfully I havent been involved in any of those fights recently. Im probably getting older and a little bit wiser now.Speaking about the development of his leadership role, Muldoon said:I suppose not everyone is going to like you and Ive probably burnt bridges with some fellas here over the years but at the end of the day, you got to do that if you want to get it.I know if you speak to any player or any club, theyve got exactly the same thing and captains will tell you exactly the same thing. Watch Connacht v Leinster live on Sky Sports 2 HD on Saturday from 5pm. Catch the match for £6.99 on NOW TV. No contract. Also See: PRO12 home PRO12 table Fixtures and results Rugby Union on Sky Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: