ST. [url=http://www.nikeshoxcheap.com/]Wholesale Nike Shoes[/url] . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn needed only 16 days to get even with the

in Gemeinschafts Trainingscenter 05.08.2019 05:17
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

ST. Wholesale Nike Shoes . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn needed only 16 days to get even with the San Diego Padres. The St. Louis right-hander pitched six strong innings to help the Cardinals beat the Padres 4-2 on Friday night for their third straight win. Matt Adams, Kolten Wong and Oscar Taveras hit RBI singles for St. Louis. San Diego has lost two in a row after a five-game winning streak. Lynn (13-8) gave up one run and six hits, striking out six and walking one. The Padres handed him a 3-1 defeat on July 29. Lynn actually felt as though he pitched better in San Diego last month when he allowed one earned run and four hits over six innings. "Tonight was a grind from the get-go," Lynn said. "It could have been better." St. Louis manager Mike Matheny disagreed, saying Lynn was at the top of his game. "Lance was great," he said. "Another good night of using his fastball, mixing in the two-seam and four-seam. He had a real nice feel for all of his pitches." Lynn has allowed two runs or fewer in 11 of his last 13 starts. "He just goes out there and battles every day and gives us solid starts," Wong said. "You have a pitcher like that, it definitely increases the morale of the team and makes us want to continue to play well." The Padres took a grind-it-out approach at the plate, fouling off 21 pitches in Lynns 102-pitch stint. Pat Neshek posted his fourth save. Regular closer Trevor Rosenthal was given the night off after two successive appearances. Pinch-hitter Yasmani Grandal homered with two outs in the ninth for the Padres. After Chris Nelson doubled, Neshek struck out Will Venable. Tyson Ross (11-11) gave up three runs and five hits over six innings. He walked four and hit two batters. Ross walked the first three batters in the first, and Adams hit an RBI single. Jhonny Peralta followed with a run-scoring groundout. "I didnt have fastball command the first inning," Ross said. "It was that simple. I put myself in a big hole, and they capitalized on it." Wong pushed the lead to 3-0 with an RBI single in the fourth. It was his team-high 27th RBI with two outs. San Diego got within 3-1 on a double by Venable in the fifth. Lynn retired Tommy Medica and Seth Smith with runners on second and third to preserve the lead. The Padres have scored in the ninth inning in the first two games of the series. "These guys play hard," San Diego manager Bud Black said of the Cardinals. "They play all 54 outs and beyond at times. Thats just the way we play. Its what we do." Taveras had a pinch-hit single in the eighth. The Cardinals are 22-7 at home against San Diego since 2006. TRAINERS ROOM Padres: 1B Yonder Alonso is on the 15-day disabled list after straining his right forearm in Tuesdays 4-1 win over the Rockies. It is his second stint on the DL this season. He missed 30 games with right wrist tendinitis from June 19 to July 26. Cardinals: C Yadier Molina was able to do some light throwing on Thursday, 35 days after undergoing surgery to repair a torn ligament in his right thumb. Matheny indicated that Molina is progressing at a faster rate than first expected. He was projected to miss eight to 12 weeks, but appears ahead of schedule. "I cant wait to grab a bat and see how the hand reacts," Molina said. UP NEXT St. Louis RHP Shelby Miller (8-9, 4.17) faces RHP Jesse Hahn (7-3, 2.52) in the third game of the four-game series on Saturday. Miller has given up a team-high 17 home runs and walked a team-high 58 batters in 133 2-3 innings. Wholesale Nike Shoes Free Shipping . Terms of the contract were not disclosed by the club. Clemons spent his first five NFL seasons with the Miami Dolphins, who selected him in the fifth round of the 2009 draft out of Clemson. Wholesale Nike Shoes China . Obasi chested the ball past one defender, prodded it past another and then rounded the keeper before scoring from a tight angle in the 16th minute. Seconds after the restart, Obasi set up Klaas Jan Huntelaar for the Dutchmans 11th goal from 13 games this season. http://www.nikeshoxcheap.com/ . With timely hitting and good pitching, the Marlins are one win away from sweeping the slumping Houston Astros.Mark Wood has revealed that he is ahead of schedule as he recovers from an ankle injury and is hoping to be fit for Englands Test series with Pakistan. The 26-year-old fast bowler missed Englands tour of South Africa as well as the ongoing series with Sri Lanka but is now hoping to be back in action for Durham by the end of June.That would give Wood the opportunity to play in one County Championship game before the first Test against Pakistan begins at Lords on July 14. Its coming along nicely, Im a month ahead of schedule, Wood told Sky Sports. I was originally meant to be back at the end of July, now Im looking to play again by the end of June.Im pleased with the progress, its just a shame that Ive missed the first part of the season but Im hoping for a big bang in the second part of the season.I think [Ill be available for one County Championship match] before the Pakistan series, thats the timescale, but whether England will take the punt I dont know. Woods last England appearance came against Pakistan in October England have been dominant in the two Tests so far against Sri Lanka to wrap up the series with a game to spare and Wood is under no illusions about the challenge he faces to force his way back into the team.Theyre doing pretty well at the minute so itll be hard to get back in! he added. The lads are playing some great cricket and it was nice to be part of the Test match this week - I was allowed in the dressing room with the lads and it was great to see everyone again.England are doing really well so Im going to have to pull out all the stops to get back in. Plenty of ice, plenty of rest and I’ve got rehab drills where I go through my ankle exercises to make sure it’s nice and strong. Discount Nike Shoes. Hopefully with that joint now fixed I can put in some good fast bowling performances. Mark Wood told Sky Sports Wood admitted to having been frustrated during his spell on the sidelines but, with a return now in sight, he is keen to start making up for lost time.Its definitely worse watching because you cant affect the game but now Im hoping to put that behind me and this month crack on with playing some games for Durham, he said. Then if I do well for Durham then Im looking to get back into that England side. Scott Borthwick is enjoying a great start to the season with Durham One man who could join Wood in the England side this summer is Scott Borthwick. The Durham all-rounder has been in fantastic form, in particular with the bat, and has been widely tipped for a recall to the Test side in the near future.Hes in some form, Badge is a quality player, hes probably one of the best timers of a cricket ball Ive seen in the country, Wood said of his county team-mate.Whether he gets picked is up to the selectors but hes certainly put his name in the hat with the performances hes putting in for Durham.Hes not just getting 70s and 80s, hes getting good, big hundreds and thats what the selectors look for. Hopefully he can make that step up, if called upon. Also See: England fixtures/results Pakistan fixtures/results Arthur appointed Pakistan coach Pakistan omit Shehzad, Akmal ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: