Wide receiver Dontrelle Inman enjoyed his year in Indianapolis

in Marie97's Ranch 20.08.2019 05:10
von zhangzk • 143 Beiträge

CBS Sports Radio Daniel Jones Jersey , Inman said he hopes to return to the Colts next season and wants to finish his career in Indianapolis.“I definitely want to stay in Indianapolis,” Inman said. “I’ve built the morale with Andrew (Luck) Quincy Williams II Jersey , Coach (Frank) Reich. I don’t want to go anywhere else. I’m a little older in my career. It feels good to just be home, and it would feel amazing to finish in Indy.”Inman signed with the Colts in October after being without team for the first six weeks of the 2018 season. He appeared in nine games for Indianapolis with four starts and recorded 28 catches for 304 yards and three touchdowns. He is set to be a free agent again next month and knows that he doesn’t have all the say in whether he returns to the Colts or not.“At the end of the day Ryquell Armstead Jersey , it’s a business,” Inman said. “It’s a business. Everybody makes moves based on what they think can make their team better.”Inman spent three-plus years with the San Diego/Los Angeles Chargers before being traded to the Chicago Bears in 2017. He played eight games for the Bears with seven starts. He caught 23 passes for 334 yards and a touchdown in Chicago. He posted career-highs with 58 catches for 810 yards and four touchdowns for the Chargers in 2016. The Lions re-signed Zach Zenner before free agency opened and have Kerryon Johnson and Theo Riddick on the roster at running back Gardner Minshew II Jersey , but they may be making more moves in the backfield.Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the team is hosting Spencer Ware for a visit on Monday.Ware was a 2013 sixth-round pick in Seattle, but didn’t find a regular spot in the lineup until he joined the Chiefs for the 2015 season. Ware ran for 403 yards that year and then ran 214 times for 921 yards while catching 33 passes for 447 yards in 2016.He couldn’t build on that in 2017 because he tore his PCL in the preseason. He got another chance with the first team after Kareem Hunt was released last season Christian Wilkins Jersey , but a hamstring injury knocked him out of the lineup for the final weeks of the regular season as well as the team’s playoff win over the Colts. He had one catch for 21 yards in the AFC title game loss to the Patriots.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: