Jackson wants people to re

in Green Valley's Ranch 20.08.2019 08:43
von elaine95 • 183 Beiträge

BUFFALO Devin Bush Jersey , N.Y. (AP)Once he was released by Jacksonville, running back Chris Ivory wasted little time moving on to Plan B: The chance to serve as LeSean McCoy’s primary backup in Buffalo.”I always felt I had something to prove and things didn’t go as planned, man,” Ivory said, referring to the Jaguars during a telephone conference call shortly after agreeing to a two-year contract with the Bills on Tuesday. ”All I can do now is continue to stay dedicated to my craft and continue to build.”As for his new role behind McCoy, the Bills’ workhorse, Ivory said: ”It’s whatever coach asks me to do.”Ivory’s new deal guarantees him $3.25 million in pay, and was reached less than two weeks after he was cut . Ivory finished with just 382 yards rushing and a touchdown and was inactive for four of the Jaguars’ final five games. He lasted just two seasons with Jacksonville after signing a five-year http://www.steelersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-diontae-johnson-jersey , $32 million contract as the Jaguars drafted Leonard Fournette last April and made him the starter.The 29-year-old returns to the AFC East, where he topped 800 yards rushing in each of his three seasons with the New York Jets from 2013-15. His best season came in 2015, when Ivory had 1,070 yards rushing and scored seven touchdowns in 15 games.Ivory is known for being a physical runner and provides the Bills a complement to McCoy’s elusive style.Overall, he has 4,852 yards rushing and 28 touchdowns in a career that began with a three-year stint with the New Orleans Saints.Getting Ivory allowed the Bills to address a need at the position a little over a week before the start of the NFL’s free agency signing period. Buffalo has three running backs eligible to become free agents, including fullback Mike Tolbert.Ivory said he visited Buffalo and Cleveland since being cut by the Jaguars, and had phone conversations with other teams without revealing which ones.”It just felt good when I got here Justin Layne Jersey , just felt the right place for me,” Ivory said.— Hue Jackson doesn’t have a job, the first time in 32 years he has a fall with nothing to do. He hopes it’s a one-year hiatus.Despite going 8-8 in one season as the head coach of the Raiders and 3-36-1 in 2 1/2 seasons in Cleveland, Jackson wants another chance.“Oh, yeah, I mean I think I can,” Jackson said Wednesday on Charlotte’s WFNZ 102.5 FM. “I mean, just because the situation in Cleveland [didn’t work out] doesn’t mean that you can’t coach. There’s a lot of great coaches who came before me that coached there and went on and did great things. Sometimes http://www.steelersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-benny-snell-jr.-jersey , the situation is different. I think if people dig in and really take the time to look at the overall situation there, maybe they would understand it more. At the same time, I understand what narrative gets put out there, that’s what people know. Hopefully, people will think back to the times when I’ve put myself in that position. I had to be doing something right. To go back and be a coordinator again or be a head coach, I do believe it’s in my future. I’ve just got to go work through the process and see where it goes.”Jackson, 53, interviewed for the head coaching job of the Bengals and the offensive coordinator job with the Cardinals during the offseason. But he isn’t likely to get to get a third chance to make a second impression as a head coach.Instead Zach Gentry Jersey , Jackson likely is remembered for his abysmal record in Cleveland. That’s not how Jackson wants people to remember him.“Here’s a guy who knows how to overcome,” Jackson said when asked his narrative. “There’s a lot of people who would run from it all. I’m not going to run from it. At the end of the day, our staff and the people who led Cleveland, that doesn’t mean those coaches can’t coach or they don’t understand what they’re doing. Maybe that just wasn’t the right fit, the right situation for that group, and they just need to have the right opportunity to have success.”Jackson has coached for six NFL teams and at five colleges. Despite the record and the criticism he has drawn from inside the building since leaving, Jackson said he did his best coaching with the Browns.“I’ve said this before, I think during those times Joey Bosa Jersey , it was probably some of the best coaching I did contrary to what people think, because you’re always doing anything and everything you can to find a way to win,” Jackson said. “Now, whether it happens or not, that’s not up to me sometimes. Again, I think I learned a lot.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: