ation, but the team didnt have an answer for Alab

in Fragen 28.06.2018 06:47
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

SAPPORO, Japan -- Olympic champion Yuzuru Hanyu recorded a season-best score to dominate the mens short program at the NHK Trophy on Friday.Skating to Princes Lets Go Crazy, the defending champion from Japan stumbled on the landing of his opening quad loop but was otherwise flawless, receiving 103.89 points.I regret not being able to land the first quad, Hanyu said. I feel like there was much more I couldve done but I really enjoyed the short program and feel I will be able to carry the momentum over to tomorrow.After the quad loop, Hanyu added a quad salchow-triple toeloop combination and triple axel.Nathan Chen of the United States was second with 87.94 points, followed by Keiji Tanaka of Japan with 80.49.Hanyu was second in Skate Canada and is looking to wrap up a berth in the Dec. 8-11 Grand Prix Final in Marseille, France, with a win in Sapporo.Compared to Skate Canada, Im feeling better about my program, Hanyu said. I have to make sure I execute everything in the free program.World bronze medalist Anna Pogorilaya of Russia received 71.56 points to lead the womens short program.Im happy with performance today, Pogorilaya said. I dont think I showed everything I could and made some small mistakes but it was very satisfying.Maria Sotskova, also from Russia, was second with 69.96 points, followed by Satoko Miyahara of Japan with 64.20.Peng Cheng and Yang Jin of China were first after the pairs short program with 73.33 points, edging Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada, who had 72.95. Wang Xuehan and Wang Lei of China were third with 65.66 points.The mens, womens and pairs events conclude Saturday with the free skate.The NHK Trophy is the sixth and final event in the International Skating Unions Grand Prix series. Mason Cole Stitched Jersey . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. Throwback Cardinals Jerseys .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. http://www.officialcardinalsnflauthenticshop.com/ . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. Josh Rosen Stitched Jersey . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Chase Edmonds Stitched Jersey . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Shannon Hale hit 3 of 5 from 3-point range and finished with 19 points and Alabama beat Ball State 77-59 on Friday night.I thought his body language was good, Alabama coach Avery Johnson said. ...What more can I say. That Shannon Hale is the one I consistently want to see.After coming off the bench to score 13 in the first half, Hale was inserted into the starting lineup for the second in place Bola Olaniyan. Reserves ArMond Davis and Avery Johnson Jr. combined to score 30 for the Crimson Tide (2-1), with 17 and 13 points, respectively, to help Alabamas bench to match the Cardinals in scoring.Davis made 5-of-7 3-pointers and Johnson Jr. made 3-of-3 while adding six assists and five rebounds.Johnson Jr. said his teammates were instrumental in his success, but he also said breaking from routine and taking a nap before the pre-game meal helped to settle his nerves.I just kind of told myself yesterday, Im not going to wait until like my fifth or my last year to turn it up, Johnson Jr. said. So I thought this was going to be a good opportunity so once I got there I did some different things in my pregame.It was close for much of the first half and scoreless for the first 4-plus minutes. Hales dunk with 15:20 left in the half was the first made field goal and gave Alabama a 4-0 lead. Alabamas offense picked up from there until it cooled off late in the second half when the team failed to make a shot from the fieldd for nearly 7 1/2 minutes.ddddddddddddDespite those struggles, the Cardinals (1-2) were unable to take advantage. Tayler Persons led Ball State with 15 points. Franko House, who came in averaging 22 points and 10 rebounds, finished with 10 points and seven boards.Johnson credited Wednesdays practice with the success of the bench. With three starters missing that day others had to step up.Shannon and Avery and ArMond they practically are on the same team every practice so they are getting in a good rhythm of knowing each others strengths and weaknesses, Johnson said.BIG PICTUREAlabama: The Crimson Tide bounced back from Tuesdays 77-72 loss to Dayton to avoid falling below .500.Ball State: The Cardinals held their first two opponents to exactly 64 points in regulation, but the team didnt have an answer for Alabamas offense once it got going.NEXT UPAlabama: The Crimson Tide will leave the confines of Coleman Coliseum for the first time this season to face Valparaiso in Las Vegas, Nevada.Ball State: The Cardinals will return home to face Coppin State for the chance to claim the teams first home victory of the season on Monday.STAT OF THE NIGHT: Ball State committed 21 turnovers -- 100 more than the Tide. Alabama finished the game with 14 steals and outscored the Cardinals 26-6 on points off turnovers. Cheap Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: