FRISCO, Texas -- Mauro Diaz scored in the 84th minute to lead unbeaten FC Dallas to a 2-1 victory over Portland Timbers on Satur

in Zuchtzeichen 26.08.2019 04:31
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

FRISCO, Texas -- Mauro Diaz scored in the 84th minute to lead unbeaten FC Dallas to a 2-1 victory over Portland Timbers on Saturday night. Tyrann Mathieu Jersey . Dallas 10 points leads Major League Soccer. Dallas (3-0-1) is off to its best start since 2006, where it also logged 10 points through the first four games. "Weve started well and were happy," first-year Dallas coach Oscar Pareja said. "We know where we are and we dont want to think too much about what we have not done before. Were developing a culture of taking it one game at a time, without giving importance to what happened last season or what will happen. " Portland (0-1-3), in its fourth MLS season, is off to its worst start in its young history. The teams played the second half with 10 men apiece after Portland left back Michael Harrington and Dallas right winger Je-Vaughn Watson were ejected for an off-the-ball fight with about five minutes left in the first half. The decision ended Harringtons streak of 1,749 consecutive minutes played for Portland. Head referee Storin Stoica told a pool reporter that the pair was ejected after Watson struck Harrington and the defender retaliated. "It was basically just a little shoving match," Harrington said. "Me and Watson were running out (during a goal kick). He kind of took a little push at me -- Im not sure why -- and I kind of just pushed him back. It wasnt anything too serious." Watson echoed Harringtons thoughts. "There was nothing there to give a red card for," said Watson, who picked up his third career red card. "Soccer is a competitive sport. He was pulling on me and I was pulling on him, so it was on the ball the first time, so I dont see thats a red card. I was saying before he gave the red card, I was saying, if youre going to do something, thats a warning. Thats not a red card." Dallas went ahead in the third minute of first-half stoppage time on a Blas Perez header, but the Timbers tied it in the 67th minute when Dallas defender Matt Hedges deflected a Maximiliano Urruti pass into his own net. The Timbers outshot Dallas 15-9, including 10-5 in the second half, but it was Diazs late effort that won the game. After the ball fell to him near the top of the box, he dribbled to his right, and then fired a right-footed shot across his body and past the outstretched hands of Timbers goalkeeper Andrew Weber. "We had chances to go (up) 2-1," Portland coach Caleb Porter said. "At the end of the day I credit Mauro Diaz, who pulled off a play. Players win games. He pulled off a play and that was the difference in the game." Darwin Thompson Youth Jersey .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next. Len Dawson Womens Jersey . -- Kurt Buschs Sunday at Martinsville Speedway, in some ways, was like his career wrapped into one afternoon. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-tyrann-mathieu-chiefs-jersey/ . A strong fastball. A big, bending curveball that can buckle hitters at the knees. Against the Detroit Tigers on Sunday, Elias put the entire package together against one of the leagues strongest lineups.SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico -- Ian Miller scored 22 points and Devon Bookert added 18 to help Florida State cruise past No. 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. Montay Brandon added 14 points and 11 rebounds. Treveon Graham had 14 points to lead the Rams (3-1), who were denied their first 4-0 start since the 1993-94 season. Florida State lost in overtime to Virginia Commonwealth in the Sweet Sixteen of the 2011 NCAA tournament. There would be no repeat this time as the Seminoles took control late in the first half and then used an 11-0 spurt to open the second half. VCU also came in aaveraging more than 80 points per game and it made for a pace that was rapid from the outset. Anthony Sherman Chiefs Jersey. The Seminoles played with more control, though, and got a dunk off a set inbounds play just before halftime, then kept that momentum coming out of the locker room. They led by 26 at one point. Florida State led by 12 at the break, holding VCU to just 2 of 11 from the 3-point line and 10 of 33 shooting from the field. The Seminoles had 13 first-half turnovers, but got 14 points from its starting front court to help keep the Rams out of transition. VCUs full-court pressure did force FSU into mistakes, but its poor shooting kept them from capitalizing much. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: