CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.airforce1nearme.com/]Air Force 1 Shoes Near Me[/url] .C. -- Michael Jordan said hes both disgusted

in Zuchtzeichen 26.08.2019 04:32
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

CHARLOTTE, N. Air Force 1 Shoes Near Me .C. -- Michael Jordan said hes both disgusted and outraged by the racist comments allegedly made by Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling. Jordan, now the owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, released a statement Sunday addressing the matter. He said that as an owner, "Im completely disgusted that a fellow team owner could hold such sickening and offensive views." As a former player, Jordan says "Im completely outraged." An audio recording obtained by TMZ alleges that Sterling made racist comments to a girlfriend, including urging her not to bring black friends to Clippers games. The NBA and the Clippers are investigating, including whether the male voice on the recording is in fact Sterlings. Jordan said he is confident that NBA Commissioner Adam Silver will investigate the matter fully and "take appropriate action quickly." "There is no room in the NBA -- or anywhere else -- for the kind of racism and hatred that Mr. Sterling allegedly expressed," Jordan said. "I am appalled that this type of ignorance still exists within our country and at the highest levels of our sport. In a league where the majority of players are African-American, we cannot and must not tolerate discrimination at any level." Jordans Bobcats trail the Miami Heat 3-0 in a best-of-seven Eastern Conference first-round series that resumes in Charlotte on Monday night. Cheap Air Force Ones China . -- Once again, Carlos Santana was a huge hit in Kansas City. Cheap Air Force Ones Near Me . "Im going to send Webbie a six-pack (of beer) tonight," she said. Webb wasnt sure that would help. "Ill probably drink one and go to sleep," the Australian veteran said. The two players set up a Sunday showdown between former HSBC champions after finishing off their third rounds with identical birdies over three of the last five holes Saturday to separate themselves slightly from the rest of the crowded leaderboard. http://www.airforce1nearme.com/ . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell.The IIHF has suspended Belarus forward Andrei Kostitsyn for one game for a hit to the head of U.S. player Kevin Donovan at the World Championship on Friday. Kostitsyn was assessed a two-minute cross-checking penalty on the play. He will miss his countrys next game on Sunday against Kazakhstan. Nike Sb Shoes Outlet. Belarus lost the game 6-1 to the Americans. The 29-year-old played seven NHL seasons for the Montreal Canadiens and Nashville Predators and has played the last two years in the KHL for Traktor Chelyabinsk. ' ' '

zuletzt bearbeitet 26.08.2019 04:32 | nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: