The Indianapolis Colts have moved on to the AFC

in Green Valley's Ranch 28.08.2019 09:56
von liny195 • 147 Beiträge

Divisional Round and will now head to Kansas City to battle the Chiefs in a heavily anticipated matchup against the best offense in the NFL https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Chester-Rogers-Jersey , and the hottest team in the NFL.Pete Sweeney (Editor in chief at Arrowhead Pride) joins Matt Danely today to discuss everything about this matchup. Just at a glance, we see the top NFL offense during the regular season that will be butting heads with the Colts’ top-10 defense, and an explosive Colts offense that will be trying to dominate what has been a largely very disappointing Chiefs defense.Obviously, one of the largest advantages for the Chiefs comes with their home crowd and atmosphere. The Colts offense will literally have a 12th man to deal with despite the Chiefs’ defensive shortcomings which somewhat levels out that specific battle. On the other hand, the Colts’ defense may have the speed and run defense to offer a punch to the Chiefs’ offense, but the Colts naturally have holes in their coverages that could offer a challenge in keeping Travis Kelce from making a mess of Indy’s night.Matt and Pete also discuss what the Chiefs should be worried about outside of the combination of Andrew Luck and Frank Reich, how to keep Patrick Mahomes contained without allowing him create outside of the pocket Antonio Morrison Jersey , where the Colts can attack the Chiefs’ defense and much more.Please subscribe, rate and review the channel anywhere you listen to podcasts.Follow our hosts on Twitter: @MDanelySB | @HolderStephen | @chrisblystoneStampede Blue Podcast Links:Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Art 19 | SB Colts Cast YT Channel | Google | Spotify My apologies that this is a day or two later than I anticipated, I had to be revived after holding my breath waiting for the Colts to make a splash in free agency.On Saturday afternoon, March 9th,..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteStampede Bluean Indianapolis Colts communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsColtsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Colts StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Colts NewsYahoo Colts Team PageYahoo Colts ReportYahoo Colts Depth ChartYahoo Colts TransactionsYahoo Colts PhotosShop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕AAF Week 5 ReviewEDTShareTweetShareShareAAF Week 5 ReviewPhoto by Jayne Kamin-Oncea/Getty ImagesMy apologies that this is a day or two later than I anticipated, I had to be revived after holding my breath waiting for the Colts to make a splash in free agency.On Saturday afternoon, March 9th Kenny Moore Color Rush Jersey , the Orlando Apollos beat the Birmingham Iron on the road and the final score was 31-14. For the Apollos, QB Garrett Gilbert went 23/35 (65.7%) for 286 yards and 2 TDs, RB De’Veon Smith had 14 carries for 119 yards and WR Charles Johnson had 6 catches for 83 yards and a TD. For the Iron, QB Luis Perez got off to a rough start and was replaced by QB Keith Price, who went 18/29 (62.9%) for 234 yards and a TD in relief. Hilariously, everyone’s favorite RB Trent Richardson scored ANOTHER TD. We’ll see if Price sticks at QB for the Iron. The Apollos are 5-0 and the Iron are 3-2.On Saturday night, the San Diego Fleet beat the Salt Lake Stallions at home and the final score was 27-25. Fleet QB Mike Bercovici went 22/43 (51.2%) for 304 yards with an INT and a TD and WR Dontez Ford caught 3 passes for 94 yards. For the Stallions https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Jeremiah-George-Jersey , QB Josh Woodrum went 31/48 for 380 yards with 3 INTs and a TD, WR De’Mornay Pierson-El caught 8 passes for 130 yards. The Fleet are 3-2 and the Stallions are 1-4.On Sunday afternoon, the Atlanta Legends beat the Memphis Express at home and the final score was 23-20. For the Legends, QB Aaron Murray went 27/43 (62.8%) for 306 yards and a TD, RB Tarean Folston had 11 carries for 83 yards and a TD AND 6 catches for 23 yards and a TD, and then WR Seantavius Jones had 5 catches for 89 yards. For the Express, QB Zach Mettenberger 9/17 (52.9%) for 181 yards and an INT and RB Zac Stacy had 13 carries for 41 yards and 2 TDs. The Legends are 2-3 and the Express are 1-4.On Sunday night Denico Autry Jersey , the San Antonio Commanders beat the Arizona Hotshots on the road and the final score was 29-25. For the Commanders, QB Logan Woodside was 21/27 (77.8%) for 290 yards with an INT and 2TDs, and WR Mekale McKay had 5 catches for 91 yards and a TD. For the Hotshots, QB John Wolford went 19/33 (57.6%) for 246 yards with 3 INTs and 2TDs, and WR Rashad Ross had 5 catches for 106 yards and a TD. The Commanders are 3-2 and the Hotshots are 2-3.Did you watch any of the games? If so, have you seen any players you see as potential Colts?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: