TEMPE, Ariz. [url=http://www.chicagobearfootballauthentic.com/authentic-william-perry -bears-jersey/]William Perry Jersey[/url] .

in Gemeinschafts Trainingscenter 06.09.2019 05:53
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

TEMPE, Ariz. William Perry Jersey . -- Arizona coach Bruce Arians says there "were obviously very, very many problems" with the officiating in the Cardinals 24-21 loss at Philadelphia. Of particular concern were three plays near the end of the game. One was a holding call on safety Tyrann Mathieu that negated Patrick Petersons interception. Another was a holding call on linebacker Matt Shaughnessy on the Eagles final possession. A third was a no-call when the Cardinals felt there was pass interference on a fourth-down incompletion to Michael Floyd the last time Arizona had the ball. Asked if he felt the calls will cost the Cardinals a playoff spot, Arians said, "It possibly could, but I think a lot of things have to happen here in the last four weeks. I would hope that we give up all that talk this week and just focus on the St. Louis Rams." The Cardinals (7-5) are home against the Rams next Sunday. Arians said he sent "about 15 plays" to the NFL for review by Dean Blandino, the NFLs vice-president of officiating. "The proper channels have been followed," the Arizona coach said, "and obviously there were very, very many problems" with the officiating. Arians said Blandino "does a great job. Hes very honest with it. Ive already gotten most of the answers. I got them before I left the locker room yesterday." Arians declined to share what he was told, but asked if he gets any satisfaction from those answers, he said, "No, I just get madder." The Cardinals had rallied from a 24-7 deficit to cut the Philadelphia lead to 24-21 when Peterson intercepted Nick Foles pass at the Eagles 43 with four minutes to play. But Mathieu was called for holding on the play. It would have been the first interception Foles has thrown this season. Arians said "theres no doubt in my mind" that the Cardinals would have scored had Petersons interception stood. "We (had) just put a good drive together," Arians said, "and only needed 10 yards for a field goal to tie it." The Cardinals did get the ball back at their 10-yard line with 2:03 to play. But on third-and-five from the 15, Carson Palmer missed an open Andre Roberts, then on fourth down, Palmers pass to Floyd was incomplete. The Eagles took over on downs and, on third-and-four from the 9, Shaughnessy tackled Foles for a loss but was called for holding, giving Philadelphia a first down and the ability to run out the clock. "He (the Philadelphia player) was blocking Matt on a bootleg play," Arians said. "Matt threw him to the ground and sacked the quarterback. ... It happens every time a guy tries to block you and you sack the quarterback. It was one of those problems (with the officiating)." Thats the way Shaughnessy saw it, too. "He was blocking down on me, and I was fighting the pressure, pushing him outside and he tried to release," Shaughnessy said. "I threw him down and then I went after the quarterback. I thought it was a sack." Linebacker Daryl Washington drew an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for complaining vehemently about the call. Mathieu avoided any complaints about the call against him when he spoke to reporters on Monday. After the game Sunday, the Arizona rookie said he thought "it was a good play. I was just trying to be a good defensive back and was trying to get a good jam on him." Even if mistakes are acknowledged by the crew headed by referee Tony Corrente, nothing can be done about it now. "As long as everybody owns up to it, you move on," Arians said. "Its part of the game. Were here working our tails off this week. Those guys (the officials) are back at their other jobs." Officiating aside, Arians said the Cardinals, who fell a game behind San Francisco for the final NFC wild card spot, made too many mistakes early against the Eagles and regressed after a four-game winning streak. He said the team cant afford to dwell on what happened in Philadelphia. Going into the game against St. Louis, Arizona has lost eight straight against NFC West foes, including three this year. "If were ever going to do anything, we better start winning our division," Arians said. "Thats our only focus this week. I dont want to hear about anything else in our locker room except winning a division game." Notes: RB Andre Ellington, who missed Sundays game with a knee injury, wont practice Wednesday, Arians said. "Im hoping to have him out there Thursday and Friday, but were not going to rush him," the coach said. "Hes too young and too valuable to cause a long-term problem." Brian Urlacher Jersey . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66. Dan Hampton Jersey .com) - Marc Gasol and the Grizzlies withstood 18 Dallas 3-pointers, as Memphis took control in the third quarter and fended off a Mavericks rally en route to a 114-105 win in a Southwest Division showdown. http://www.chicagobearfootballauthentic.com/authentic-mike-ditka-bears-jersey/ .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at LeBron James and the Miami Heat winning their second straight NBA championship.LAS VEGAS -- Manny Pacquiao will return to the ring in November, most likely in Macau, and has signed a new two-year contract with promoter Bob Arum that could take him to the end of his career. Arum said Tuesday that Juan Manuel Marquez is his first choice for Pacquiaos next fight, but other fighters -- including Amir Khan -- could be in the mix. A lot, he said, depends on whether Oscar De La Hoya emerges victorious in a power struggle within Golden Boy Promotions with his estranged CEO, Richard Schaefer. "If Oscar takes over the company like hes talking about, were open to those guys also," Arum told The Associated Press. "The other guy (Schaefer) says he wont deal with me, so well see what Oscar says." Marquez moved into the picture for a fifth fight against Pacquiao with an impressive decision win Saturday over Mike Alvarado. Marquez, who knocked out Pacquiao the last time they met, is 1-2-1 against the Filipino fighter. Pacquiao last fought April 12, beating Timothy Bradley in a rematch of Bradleys controversial decision win in their first fight. He began his comeback from the Marquez loss last November, when he beat Brandon Rios in the first major fight card in Macau, the Chinese gambling enclave. "Were talking Macau tonight, thats our first choice," Arum said. "But there are other options. Well see what Vegas has to offer and there could bbe an offer from the Mideast. Mike Singletary Womens Jersey. . But it will probably be Macau." Arum, who has promoted Pacquiao since 2005, said the new two-year contract will begin after Pacquiaos next fight and will likely bring him to the end of his career in 2016. Pacquiao normally fights two times a year, meaning he would have five more fights. "Manny is the kind of guy who is extraordinarily loyal and hes had a great career with us" Arum said. "We had to work out the different terms and that sort of stuff, but we got it done." Pacquiao is 35, an age where a lot of fighters begin slowing down, and will be 38 when the latest contract with Arums Top Rank Promotions expires. He has been fighting professionally since age 16 and is now 56-5-2 and on the rebound with wins in his last two fights. The one fight boxing fans have wanted for years, though, hasnt happened, and the new contract may mean it will never happen. Floyd Mayweather Jr. says he wont fight Pacquiao as long as Arum is his promoter, the latest in a series of conditions Mayweather has put on a possible fight. But Arum said the two could fight in 2016 when Mayweathers deal with the Showtime network has expired, or next year if Showtime and rival network HBO agree to host the bout together. "HBO is willing to do it," Arum said. "And you never know, anything can happen in 2016." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: