NEWARK, N. [url=http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Shareef-Miller-Jersey/]Shar eef Miller Womens Jersey[/url] .J. -- Jaromir

in Zuchtzeichen 07.09.2019 05:48
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

NEWARK, N. Shareef Miller Womens Jersey .J. -- Jaromir Jagr has decided to remain with the New Jersey Devils for another year. "I was happy being here," the 42-year-old Jagr said Thursday in a conference call from Belarus, where he is playing for the Czech Republic in the world championships. "There was no reason to change. There was no reason to test free agency. What would happen? Someone might give me more money, but nobody can guarantee me that Id be happy someplace else. If Im happy, then theres no reason to go anywhere else. I play my best hockey when Im happy." The Devils did not release terms of the contract. Jagr said it was a one-year deal. The contract is believed to be worth $6 million with incentives. "I like having one-year deals," Jagr said. "If something goes wrong, you never know if you have a long contract and say have three years left. One year is good for everybody. I think both sides wanted to get this done quickly. Lou (Lamoriello, the teams president and general manager) wanted to do it, because he wanted to see the direction where hes going with the team." Jagr was the Devils leading scorer this, finishing with 24 goals and 43 assists for 67 points. "Id truly like to score more goals," Jagr said. "I feel like I can play with the guys we have. We have a better chance to play better. We have a good group of guys and thats very important. I like to play a lot, because I dont get tired." Jagr will turn 43 in February of next season, his 21st year in the NHL. A two-time winner of the Stanley Cup when he played for the Pittsburgh Penguins, Jagr has 705 goals and 1,050 assists. The Devils missed the playoffs for the third time in the last four seasons. "We made a lot of mistakes early," Jagr said. "But we were able to play good against the good teams. We lost a lot of points to teams that didnt make the playoffs. It put us in a position where we had to win almost every game and that was too much pressure. We didnt have any great superstars, but we had good goal scorers that give us a chance to compete against anybody and beat anybody. Its just my feeling, but we didnt have to be great to win games, if we work hard." Jagr said that he liked the camaraderie in the Devils locker room. "We have a lot of fun," Jagr said. "We have a loose atmosphere. Theres not a bad guy in the room. Maybe we need a bad one to get in the playoffs." Jagr was named Thursday as one of the three finalists for the Bill Masterton Award, given to the player "who best exemplifies the qualities of perseverance, sportsmanship and dedication to hockey," along with Manny Malholtra of the Carolina Hurricanes and Dominic Moore of the New York Rangers. "It means a lot that the hockey writers picked me," Jagr said. "Hockey writers can be very picky, so for them to pick me means a lot. I just love the sport and follow the laws of the sport." Jagr said he plans to keep playing after next season. "Theres no reason to stop," Jagr said. "I want to play for as long as I can. As long as I work hard, I am going to continue to play." Ron Jaworski Womens Jersey . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011. Mike Quick Jersey . Never caused problems. Never raised a ruckus. Never got sick or hurt while frolicking in the fields of Claiborne Farm in Paris, Ky. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Jj-Arcega-Whiteside-Jersey/ . Go to turbozone.ca to see more of his epic work and you can follow him on twitter (@Turbo_Zone). Gaurav Shastri - A tribute to the amazing fan base who stand outside during games at "Jurassic Park" and an unbelievable shot of Paul Pierce fearing a Raptor.The Rangers force Game Six and the Wild even the score; notes on Zuccarello, St. Louis, Cooke, Toews and more. RANGERS ROCK PENGUINS Facing elimination, the New York Rangers invaded Pittsburgh, earned a first-period lead and never let the Penguins back into it, winning 5-1 in Game Five, forcing Game Six back in Manhattan. Derick Brassard and Mats Zuccarello each had three points for the Rangers, while LW Chris Kreider and D Ryan McDonagh each contributed a goal and an assist. Brassard, who was a point-per-game player for the Rangers in a dozen playoff games last year, now has six points (3 G, 3 A) in 12 playoff games this season, while Zuccarello is up to eight points (3 G, 5 A). Zuccarello also had the best possession stats for the Rangers, with 16 shot attempts for and seven against. The Blueshirts had 69.6% of the attempts with Zuccarello on the ice and 48.6% when he was off the ice. This was only Kreiders second game of the playoffs, and he was effective on a line with Derek Stepan and Rick Nash. Both Kreider and Brassard tied for the Rangers team lead with six hits. McDonagh, who only had one assist in 11 playoff games prior to Game Four, had a goal and an assist, with both points coming on the previously beleaguered Rangers power play. After scoring two goals on three attempts with the man advantage, maybe the Rangers are ready to leave that PP slump in the rearview mirror. After getting annihilated by Pittsburghs Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin in Game Four, the Rangers (led by McDonagh and Dan Girardi) were much more effective against that duo in Game Five. While Malkin scored a goal, Crosby was on for 13 shot attempts for and 18 against. The inspirational story for the Rangers was veteran RW Martin St. Louis, playing a day after his mother died suddenly. St. Louis didnt have his best game, but the Rangers rallied around him and G Henrik Lundqvist stopped 31 of 32 Pittsburgh shots to keep the series going. The Penguins line of James Neal, Jussi Jokinen and Brandon Sutter didnt fare too well in the possession game. Neal, in particular, was on the ice for 28.6% of the 5-on-5 shot attempts when he was on thee ice, while the Penguins had 54. Chuck Bednarik Womens Jersey. 0% of the shot attempts with Neal off the ice. In a must-win game, the Rangers played with an urgency that they havent shown in this series and are rewarded with a home date for Game Six. Theyre not out of the woods, by any means, but deserve credit for a big road win. WILD AT HEART The Minnesota Wild dominated play against the Chicago Blackhawks and won Game Four by a 4-2 score, evening the series at two games apiece. Wild defencemen Jared Spurgeon and Ryan Suter each had two points. Spurgeon, who had a goal and an assist, now has five points in the playoffs. Suter is up to seven. Wild LW Matt Cooke returned to the lineup, after serving a seven-game suspension and replaced Matt Moulson, who is out with a lower-body injury. Cooke was an impact player for Minnesota, playing a physical game (a game-high five hits), and chipping in an assist on the first goal of the game. He set the tone. Wild forwards Mikael Granlund, Erik Haula and Jason Pominville were all on for better than 70% of the 5-on-5 shot attempts, while Blackhawks RW Ben Smith had a game to forget, on for zero 5-on-5 shot attempts and 13 against. Smith spent the first half of the game on a line with Jonathan Toews, who was on for seven attempts for and 21 against, his 25% Corsi% was his lowest of the year. Toews faced the Wilds top defence pair, Suter and Jonas Brodin, for most of the night. Blackhawks RW Marian Hossa had two assists and D Brent Seabrook had one; they are tied for Chicagos playoff scoring lead with 10 points. Neither goaltender, Chicagos Corey Crawford or Minnesotas Ilya Bryzgalov, looked sharp, but with the Wild controlling play, they had more opportunities to take advantage against Crawford. In front of a rowdy home crowd, the Wild continued their winning ways, now 5-0 at home in the postseason. If theyre going to pull off the upset, though, they are going to need to win at least one in Chicago. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: