Jay Feaster was just joking. [url=http://www.airforce1greece.com/]Nike Air Force 1 2020[/url] . The former Calgary Flames genera

in Appartments 09.09.2019 05:17
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

Jay Feaster was just joking. Nike Air Force 1 2020 . The former Calgary Flames general manager raised some eyebrows on Wednesday night after tweeting his gleeful reaction to the Edmonton Oilers 3-2 overtime loss to the Winnipeg Jets. YEHHHH BABY!!! You can put it in the LOSS column, #Oilers! Entire time I was in Calgary all I heard was how far ahead they were of #Flames, Feaster wrote via his Twitter account. However, he told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun Thursday morning for an ESPN.com story that the tweet was meant purely in jest. All I have to do is tweet something about the Oilers and I get 100-plus new followers overnight, he said. I was just having some fun, he added. Its my personal twitter account and I was just having fun. I was there four years in Calgary but it did not take me four days to get tuned into the Battle of Alberta. Obviously, people get very wound up and upset about things. But it wasnt done in a hurtful or spiteful way. Im just having some fun with it. Feaster was Flames GM from 2010 to 2013 and now serves as the executive director of community hockey development for the Tampa Bay Lightning. While acknowledging the tweet as a joke, Feaster did also tell LeBrun that the Battle of Alberta has stayed with him, despite being almost a full year removed from the fight. Its high times for the Flames right now, who sit third in the Pacific Division with 34 points while the Oilers - losers of 11 straight - sit last in the Western Conference with the second-fewest points in the NHL (17 through 26 games). Ive made the point in tweets before that the Battle of Alberta never leaves you, he said. Bob Hartley is a good friend of mine as you know. I have nothing but positive feelings about that group of guys and that team. Im happy for their success. Nike Air Force Προσφορες . -- Former NHL star Jeremy Roenick shot a second-round 69 to take the lead after 36 holes and former LPGA great Annika Sorenstam and Chad Pfeifer, who lost his left leg above the knee serving in Iraq, are among several players in contention in the American Century Championship tournament on Saturday. Nike Air Force 1 Φθηνα . First, Ivan Nova decided to have season-ending Tommy John elbow surgery. Then Michael Pineda was suspended for 10 games for using pine tar. http://www.airforce1greece.com/ .S. routed Sweden 7-0 Sunday to win its fourth straight title and seventh overall under-18 world championship. Olson earned his third shutout of the tournament and the Americans allowed only four goals in six games to set an International Ice Hockey Federation under-18 record. MIAMI -- LeBron James says his new protective mask is hot, uncomfortable and prone to fogging up. Plus, as teammate Dwyane Wade pointed out, it looks weird. So James is in the market for design suggestions. "Ive been talking to Marvel Comics for the last couple of days, and DC Comics, to try to come up with one of the greatest masks of all time," James said with a chuckle Wednesday. "So well see what happens." James spoke after trying out his new mask for the first time in practice. He plans to use it Thursday when the Miami Heat play the New York Knicks. The game will be the first for James since he broke his nose last Thursday in a victory at Oklahoma City. He and his mask took part in contact drills Wednesday, and coach Erik Spoelstra was encouraged by James progress. "Hell give it a shot Thursday," Spoelstra said. "He was able to go through today without any hiccups. But he also didnt take a hit today." Given James aggressive style of play, hes bound to receive an inadvertent blow to the face sooner or later. Thus the mask. "It lessens the impact," said James, who wore a mask 10 years ago to protect a broken cheek. "You can still feel it, because the nose is still tender. But it definitely lessens the pain." James had removed his clear mask by the time media were admitted to the gym for the end of practice, but teammates provided a description. "He looked like every other player in a mask -- it looks weird," Wade said. "He looks like the LeBron that wore a mask the first time, only about 30 pounds heavier, a little more muscular, a little less hair." Said Shane Battier with a grin: "As long as No. 6 is in uniform, he looks all right to me." James was on a roll when hurt. On Thursday hell try for his fifth consecutive 30-point game, which would be the second-longest such streak in Heat history. The Heat have won five consecutive games and trail Easstern Conference leader Indiana by one game. Nike Air Force 1 Γυναικεια. But theyve been prone to stumble against weak opponents, and their next three games are at home against team with losing records -- the Knicks, Magic and Bobcats. Nine of the Heats 14 defeats, including one against the Knicks, have come versus teams that are below .500. "You dont want to lose to the good teams. And you dont want to lose to the teams that arent as good," Wade said. "So then you would be 82-0. Youve got to lose to somebody. You cant play your A game for 82 games, so you have some of those moments. It happens to every team. Were no different." Lately the two-time defending NBA champions have been consistently on their A game, in part because of stout defence. They held Oklahoma City to 81 points, which tied the Thunders season low, then held Chicago to 79 in a victory Sunday as an antsy James watched from the bench. The injury-plagued Knicks have lost their past three games, and in their season of upheaval, the latest jarring development came Tuesday. Point guard Raymond Felton was arraigned on two felony weapons possession charges following an early-morning arrest. After going 54-28 last season, the Knicks are 21-36. "They havent forgotten how to play," Spoelstra said. "Theyve been injury-riddled all year long, and thats tough to deal with. That adversity coming into our game is irrelevant. Im sure theyll be ready." The Knicks split two games earlier this season against Miami, and theyre one of the few teams with a player who can match James basket for basket. Carmelo Anthony has scored more than 40 points in three of the past four games. James said hes sorry to see his friend endure such a difficult season in the standings. "I want him to win, and I want him to succeed," James said. "Obviously he has been playing great basketball, but I definitely dont like seeing him lose the way theyve been losing." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: