he Olympics after winning silver at the European Championships.The 20-year-old from Bath roared back into the pool at Londons Aq

in Fragen 20.09.2019 16:12
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

Melbourne Victory have cashed in on Western Sydneys defensive howlers, claiming a 3-0 win over their A-League rivals.Oliver Bozanic, Jai Ingham and new signing Max Beister were Victorys goalscorers, while Aritz Borda and Andrew Redmayne played the role of villains at Etihad Stadium on Saturday night in front of 21,480 fans.A languid match transformed into an end-to-end affair after halftime, with Victory coming into their own.Strong performances from Leigh Broxham, Fahid Ben Khalfallah and Bozanic will delight coach Kevin Muscat - as will the clubs first clean sheet of the season.Faced with charity offerings from the Wanderers defence, a Victory win was always on the cards.After an opening period devoid of major chances, Borda coughed up the opener on 26 minutes.A poor pass from the Spaniard left countryman Dimas stretching and he toed the ball into the path of Ben Khalfallah.Redmayne saved the Tunisians effort but Borda again fluffed his lines when attempting to clear, taking an air swing which allowed Besart Berisha to thump the ball across goal for Bozanic to tap in.The Socceroo midfielder raced away to the crowd, thumping the Victory badge on his shirt passionately to celebrate his first goal of the season.Victory should have been awarded a second on halftime, when Ben Khalfallahs well-weighted ball was headed in by Mitch Austin at the back post.Instead, referee Jarred Gillett struck out the goal when his linesman raised a flag to declare the winger - incorrectly - offside.James Troisi hit the bar with a dinked effort on 52 minutes but the Wanderers, through dynamic pair Nicolas Martinez and Jumpei Kusukami, pushed on.Jason Gerias tackle on Kusukami shortly after enraged the Wanderers bench, with coach Tony Popovic adamant the challenge merited a penalty.Either that was Gilletts square-up for Victorys disallowed goal, or Geria managed to get the slightest of touches to the ball.Chances continued to come at both ends, but it was Victory who profited once more.Goalkeeper Redmayne was nowhere near the ball when Troisis cross arrived and was met by Ingham for Victorys second.Substitute Kerem Buluts injection boosted the Wanderers but it was another late change that completed the rout.On 85 minutes, Beister backtracked on a run into the box to sidefoot home Inghams cross from the left flank.Strangely enough, after the match the losing coach was happier with his teams performance than the one on the right end of the 3-0 scoreline.Muscat bemoaned structural issues behind his sides flat start.(Its a) funny game isnt it because our performance last week was far better than it was tonight but we lose 2-1 in Sydney and win 3-0 tonight, he said.Im going to go mad trying to work this game out.Popovic said he was delighted by the overall performance but angered by their first goal and the Geria challenge.We gave them a gift for the first goal ... and they punished us, he said.We had a clear penalty. There will not be a clearer one in the A-League.Nike Vapormax Billig Kaufen .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Vapormax Schwarz Deutschland . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. http://www.vapormaxschuhe.de/vapormax-plus-deutschland.html . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Nike Vapormax Damen Günstig . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Nike Vapormax Off White Kaufen . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services.Siobhan-Marie OConnor is thrilled with her form ahead of the Olympics after winning silver at the European Championships.The 20-year-old from Bath roared back into the pool at Londons Aquatic Centre on Thursday night two days after winning gold in the mixed 4x100m medley relay.This time the Sky Academy Sports Scholar was part of a British one-two on the podium as OConnor and team-mate Hannah Miley finished behind Katinka Hosszu in the 200m individual medley.Hosszu and OConnor are building up quite a rivalry and the Hungarian had to be at her best, clocking 2 minutes 7.30 seconds, to hold off Britains rising star.OConnor, who finished 1.7 seconds behind the winner, said: It was an incredibly quick time for her. My time was quicker than what I did in the trials [in Glasgow]. I was just trying to chase her down.This is my favourite event and the one closest to my heart. Im really happy with that time. OConnor in flying form in London on Thursday night But this medal gives me a lot of confidence ahead of Rio.dddddddddddd There is not long to go now until the Olympics and I trained hard for this event and knowing I can do that time gives me a lot of confidence.Competing on the Brazilian stage means a second Games for OConnor as she looks to build on the success of last summers World Championships in Russia where she won bronze in the 200m individual medley.Read Siobhans latest blog where she describes her joy at Olympic selection and painful qualification journey.WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS19-27 MAY: Savannah Marshall, World Championships in Kazakhstan22 MAY: Olivia Breen and Jessica Judd, Loughborough Internationals27 MAY: Lucy Garner, Boels Hills Classic28 MAY: Jessica Judd, Watford Open29 MAY: Lucy Garner, GooikAlso See:About the ScholarshipMeet the athletesBlogsVideosGalleries ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: