e-strike, which also accounted for the wicket of Younis Khan. Wagner had a short ball leap at Younis throat early in his innings

in Fragen 21.09.2019 15:11
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- One day after tying a franchise record with six interceptions, New York Jets quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick admitted it was tough to face his teammates. But he said hes hoping his leadership, and that of coach Todd Bowles, can rally the team from a deflating 24-3 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs?on Sunday.In Mondays team meeting, Bowles delivered a speech that was potentially a turning point in the season, Fitzpatrick said.Bowles, not known as a fiery speaker, chuckled when asked about his speech.Anytime you lose like that, you have to have a come-to-Jesus meeting, he said.The Jets (1-2) suffered one of the sloppiest losses in their history Sunday, committing eight turnovers, their most since 1976. It ended with Fitzpatrick throwing interceptions on five straight possessions, including three in the red zone.Its a hard day for me to come in today, Fitzpatrick said. We lost that game because of my performance. We dont need to pin it on anything else. That was pretty evident. To walk in today and face the guys, its not an easy thing to do.But at the same time, Ive got to be the same guy every day as a leader, as a player.Bowles has tried to spread the blame around, but he obviously couldnt make an alibi for a quarterback with six interceptions. He insisted his confidence in Fitzpatrick hasnt wavered, but he added, I saw what I saw. It wasnt good.Fitzpatrick signed a one-year, $12 million contract on the eve of training camp, saying he turned down a multiyear offer because he was willing to bet on himself.In Week 2, he played one of the best games of his career (374 yards in a win). On Sunday, he played one of the worst, setting a career high for interceptions.It was so bad, and there were so many poor things on my part that happened in the game that you want to put it behind you as fast as you can, Fitzpatrick said, joking how the Jets were hailed as the Greatest Show on Turf after a 37-31 win over the Buffalo Bills in Week 2.Bowles, so angry after Sundays game that he dropped several expletives in his news conference, took a calm yet firm approach Monday. His message to the team: Dont let one bad game ruin the season.We talked about accountability and just understanding where we are in the season, who we are and what we need to be, Bowles said, adding that hes confident the team got the message.Bowles gave a memorable speech last season the day after an ugly loss to the Houston Texans, and the team proceeded to go on a five-game winning streak.I think the way he delivered the message today was great, Fitzpatrick said.Tackle Ryan Clady added, I wouldnt call it fiery. It was very direct. Hes not a yeller type of coach. It was a good message, though.NMD Online Australia . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. Ultra Boost 4.0 Australia . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. http://www.nmdaustraliasale.com/superstar-shoes-australia.html . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. NMD XR1 Australia . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. Ultra Boost 2019 Australia . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada.Trent Boult and Tim Southee may be the spearheads of the attack, but on Saturday, it was Neil Wagner who first rattled Pakistan, and in so doing, beat his more illustrious team-mates to a milestone.Babar Azam and Azhar Ali had settled into a partnership, when Wagner began to direct balls at their ribs. One of those caught Azams gloves and sailed through to the wicketkeeper, and gave Wagner his 100th wicket in his 25th Test. Boult and Southee had both needed 29 matches to rack up triple figures.I dont think in my wildest dreams Id thought about getting 100 wickets, said Wagner. Im pretty pleased. Whichever way I can play a part for the team and deliver in a role, Im happy. Whichever way it goes I want to keep contributing.Wagner was the second-fastest New Zealand bowler to the milestone, behind Richard Hadlee, who had achieved the feat in 24 games. Im more than happy for Sir Richard Hadlee to keep that record, because hes an absolute legend, Wagner said. Im stoked to get to 100, but theres still a long way to go.The dismissal of Azam had in fact been the first of a bouncer double-strike, which also accounted for the wicket of Younis Khan. Wagner had a short ball leap at Younis throat early in his innings, and the batsman could do nothing more than attempt to fend it away. The ball collected the glove en route to the wicketkeeper.Thats just my job to do something different, Wagner said. We know how it works out here - today there was a bit of wind, and tthat stops the ball from swinging.dddddddddddd When conditions start getting a little easier to bat on, Ive got to try and make something happen. It doesnt always happen, but luckily today was one of those days when it paid off. I think we had to work long periods of time to get that success, and we did.In between wickets New Zealand were relentlessly disciplined, with each of the quicks bowling a very high percentage of dot balls. Of the 66 overs bowled in Pakistans second innings, 25 were maidens - the visitors run rate a mere 1.95. A late flurry of wickets also meant Pakistan were left seven down, with a lead of only 62.I thought we bowled exceptionally well in partnerships, Wagner said. It was some quality fast bowling. We created pressure for long periods of time and got rewards for it towards the end.Boult had the innings best figures of 3 for 18 at stumps, though Southee had bowled the highest percentage of maidens, delivering 10 scoreless overs out of 19 in total. Wagner said the opening pair had set the tone.The way Tim and Trent opened the bowling - they are two of the best bowlers going around when they bowl like that. Theyre just absolute class. Seeing them go about the work they did and pressure they built - I think at the start they were going at one run an over - it just shows the class of those two bowlers. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: