ask myself if apart from it's o

in Fragen 28.09.2019 02:51
von xuezhiqian123 • 3.066 Beiträge

Pretend you are a helpless Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale , little creature in the bottom of a deep bucket with the rest of your family. For some, this won't take much imagination as it is an all too familiar scene.

Okay. So you are on this journey of life... your adventure on planet earth. You learn a few things and forget a few others. You take a few steps forward, take detours, you go into deep caves and finally, one glorious day, you actually find your way to the top of the bucket.

Wow! You can see out. The view looks so much different from here. Free Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount , open space. Fresh air. Wide, expansive view. You like it!

Uh-oh! The family doesn't take too kindly to your making it to the top. Does it remind them of their inability to get out? Are they threatened in some way? Do they just want your company to share in their misery? Are they jealous of your success? Whatever the reason, they do everything in their power to pull you back down to the bottom where you belong, by golly! No climbing out into any sunshine for you. No sir! Stay right in the dark with the rest of the crowd. No rising above your station in this life-time. Who do you think you are anyway?

Sound familiar?

So, for now, you sink back down into the deep Cheap NFL Jerseys , dark abyss with the other tortured creatures.

Every now and then, you remember what it felt like to make your way to the top and the feeling of sheer delight when you got there and felt the sunlight on your face! The vision haunts your dreams and you feel a pull to go back to the top and see the light again.

You do! This time, you take a jump right out into the clear, open space and experience such freedom and happiness that you have never known! Heaven.

You like your new adventure.

Every once in awhile, you worry about how long your new-found freedom is going to last. You worry so much, that you forget to enjoy the beauty right before you. You literally worry yourself right back into the bucket. Your world constricts.

Eventually Cheap Jerseys Online , you realize that thinking about darkness, problems, negativity will make that reality grow and you will create that very experience. You won't even need those desperate creatures to haul you back into the hole. You will put yourself right back in there with your focus on negativity.

You have the power to create your life exactly the way you want it to be. Most of us have forgotten how and are locked in a life of unnecessary struggle.

How do you keep yourself out of that bucket and in the sunlight?

Here are a few tips:

- Follow a daily spiritual practice that really works in your life.

- Start your day with a daily intention and a concrete plan.

- Become an expert at observing yourself and noticing where your attention is.

- Practise kindness to self and others.

- Practise living in appreciation and gratitude.

"Always laugh when you can. It's cheap medicine"- These words from the prolific comedy writer, Larry Gelbart, seem to describe best what most of us know from our own experiences with laughing: it not only makes us happier, it also makes us stronger and Cheap Jerseys From China , in many cases, healthier.

When I first came up with the idea of creating a new humor web-site, my goals, I have to admit, were quite modest. I always loved dealing with funny materials, and the site gave me a chance to know some jokes that would later help me turn even the dullest social gatherings to an orchestra of roaring laughs. But it wasn't until I started getting responses from people visiting the site that I began to realize how important even a couple of good jokes a day can be.

I became really interested in this phenomenon called humor and laughter Cheap Jerseys China , and began to ask myself if apart from it's obvious social benefits, it also has a real physical influence. In recent years, brain-scientists has been exploring the positive responses of the body to funny experiences, a subject that has been mostly neglected and over-shadowed for ages by studies about depression, fear and anger. Though in it's early stages, already some small studies imply that brain activity from humor can reduce feelings of pain Cheap Jerseys Wholesale , prevent negative stress reactions and boost the brain's biological battle against infection.

There are also various groups of scientists and doctors who are working hard to push forward some non-conventional treatments that involves laughter as a form of therapy. Within th

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: