Marie Green shot a 2-under 70 on Saturday on the Hills Cours

in Fragen 01.10.2019 01:35
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

TOKYO -- Organizers held a ceremony on Sunday to mark four years to go before Tokyo hosts the 2020 Olympics.A group of Japanese school children helped put the finishing touches on a giant globe made out of 2,020 origami paper cranes in the ceremony held at Tokyos Haneda Airport.Yoshinobu Miyake, who won a gold medal in weightlifting the last time Tokyo hosted the Summer Games in 1964, attended the ceremony.Takashi Yamamoto, the vice governor of Tokyo, also attended. Former governor Yoichi Masuzoe resigned last month for allegedly using political funds for personal purposes.The 2020 Olympics will take place between July 24 and Aug. 9.Tokyo defeated Istanbul 60-36 in the final round of the IOC voting for hosting rights. Madrid was eliminated on the first ballot.Adidas NMD Mens NZ . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Stan Smith Shoes NZ . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. http://www.nmdshoesnz.com/ . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Adidas Falcon New Zealand . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Adidas Prophere NZ . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 2-under 70 on Saturday on the Hills Course to take a two-stroke lead into the final round of the LPGA Tour qualifying tournament.The top 20 will earn full cards and the next 25 and ties will get conditional status.Green had a 15-under 273 total at LPGA International.This will certainly remove some stress that this whole week brings, Green said. I feel confident. I didnt hit the ball well today, but I hung in there.Icelands Olafia Kristinsdottir was second after a 68 on the Jones Course. The former Wake Forest player is trying to become the first player from Iceland to play the LPGA Tour.This morning, I was nott feeling so great on the range because I had something in my back so I was just trying to take it easy a little, Kristinsdottir said.dddddddddddd It ended up being fine. I only hit two crocked shots today because of my back. Everything else was fine, I tried to have good rhythm and my putter was smoking hot.Sadena Parks was third at 12 under after a 68 on the Hills Course.Third-round leader Nasa Hataoka had a 75 on the Hills Course to drop to fourth at 10 under. The 17-year-old Japanese player won a Japan LPGA major in October. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: