That’s my guy, so I’m happy for him.

in Marie97's Ranch 07.10.2019 08:11
von zhangzk • 143 Beiträge

The Rams lost C.J. Anderson Chuma Edoga Jersey , but they got Malcolm Brown back.Los Angeles matched the offer sheet the running back signed with the Lions, ensuring his return as Todd Gurley‘s backup. “I was happy. Malc’s my boy,�? Gurley said, via Myles Simmons of the team website. “I’m super happy he’s back, though — super happy.Rams coach Sean McVay said Gurley will remain the “focal point” of the offense. But General Manager Les Snead also has conceded this offseason that the Rams face a decision whether to continue with the workload Gurley has had in the past or “lessen that load.”Gurley has averaged 326 touches per season over the past three seasons. He was slowed by a left knee injury last season http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com/trevon-wesco-jersey , and Jeff Howe of TheAthletic.com reported Gurley has arthritis.Brown averaged 4.9 yards per rush and 10.4 yards per reception last season before a season-ending clavicle injury in Week 13. That prompted the team to sign Anderson, who had 522 yards from scrimmage and four touchdowns in five games, including the postseason. Now, Brown has his job back and could see more touches than he has in any of his first four seasons.“Malcolm’s been doing what he’s been doing these last couple years,” Gurley said. “Even last year, even before he got hurt Alexander Mattison Jersey , he’s always been reliable. If I go out, he’s doing the exact same thing. If not, he can do it better. So Malc’s a great running back.” With only four draft picks as the 2019 draft approaches, the Seahawks will need to look elsewhere for young players this year. And the only other elsewhere is the annual land rush for undrafted players that begins after the draft, technically. (Actually, it begins before the draft even ends.)“I think it’s going to be a huge focus for us http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/dru-samia-jersey ,” Seahawks G.M. John Schneider told reporters on Monday regarding undrafted free agency. “But, you know, we’re going to have a lot of people looking at us right away. I’m sure a lot of these players — these prospects — their representatives are going to be looking at us like a very attractive place. . . . [B]ecause Pete [Carroll] and his staff are so open to competition and development. . . . I just think it’s going to be, right now it’s going to be obviously an attractive place.”The Seahawks also are open to trading back in round one and elsewhere in order to get more picks, something they’ve done before. Which makes it easier for other teams to realize that it’s worth making a call, if they want to trade up.“I think people recognize that we’re obviously open to moving back Daniel Jones Jersey ,” Schneider said. “This year is unique for us having four picks. . . . I mean, it’s a process that starts, you know, several selections ahead of where you’re currently sitting. But our guys do a great job of calling everybody and trying to get scenarios all set up and where can we go? They’re trying to figure out where we can go and move back to. So, I think the fact that we have done it a lot kind of invites people a little bit.”The Seahawks have one pick in rounds one, three Quincy Williams II Jersey , four, and five. The hold the 21st overall pick.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: