e his debut, though he did show up on Thursdays injury report as a limited participant because of a hamstring issue.Fox offered

in Fragen 02.07.2018 05:02
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Jay Cutler can envision bigger things for the Chicago Bears offense.It just might take some time.The Bears will step onto the field with a decidedly different cast when they open the season at the Houston Texans on Sunday.The talent level is definitely there, Cutler said. Weve improved in a lot of different areas. How it is going to go on Sunday, I mean were confident and Im sure they are confident as well. This group I think has the potential to get better and better each and every week.The Bears certainly had plenty of room to grow coming off a last-place finish in the NFC North at 6-10.They go into their second season under coach John Fox and general manager Ryan Pace with an overhauled defensive front seven and no shortage of new players on offense. They added a major one this week when they signed three-time Pro Bowl guard Josh Sitton after he was a surprise cut by Green Bay.That had to make Cutler a happy man.After all, a quarterback who in the past took more than his share of big hits behind weak lines in Chicago now has two elite guards in Sitton and Kyle Long. That cant hurt with J.J. Watt staring at them this week.Anytime you can get a guy like (Sitton), a level of player of his nature, youve got to be excited, Cutler said. He solidifies that offensive line and hes going to help make us better.Sittons arrival allows rookie Cody Whitehair to move from left guard to center, which the Bears believe is his best position. And the way they were talking, he might be the one snapping to Cutler even though veteran Ted Larsen is listed No. 1 on the depth chart.Things come natural to him, Cutler said. Hes a natural football player, natural offensive lineman. With him, he just hadnt snapped as much as some of these other guys. He is a heck of an athlete and the last couple days have been a smooth transition for him.Its not just the line that got an upgrade. Cutler could be throwing to two top receivers in Alshon Jeffery and Kevin White.Thats assuming the Bears made the right call when they drafted White with the No. 7 overall pick in 2015. They didnt get a chance to find out last season because of a stress fracture in his left shin.White finally appears ready to make his debut, though he did show up on Thursdays injury report as a limited participant because of a hamstring issue.Fox offered few details on that, saying, Not being a surgeon or a doctor, they just tell me hamstring and thats what I report to you guys.Assuming White is ready to play, it will be a long-awaited debut. At 6-foot-3 and 216 pounds, the Bears believe he has the size and skills to become a major threat. If he develops the way they envision, they could have a dominant pair as well as a cushion should Jeffery -- playing this season on the franchise tag -- eventually leave.For now, Cutler feels comfortable with White. The two spent time together in Lake Forest and at the quarterbacks home in Tennessee during the offseason.I know a lot about Kevin, Cutler said. I know what he likes and what he doesnt like. How he runs routes. Its just a matter of experience. He just has to get out there and there are things he has to experience and go through in his first game. You got to get through the jitters and after that you just have to play football. Hes a very good football player.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Derwin James Stitched Jersey . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. Camo Chargers Jerseys . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. http://www.officialchargersnflauthenticshop.com/ . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Kyzir White Stitched Jersey .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Cheap Chargers Jerseys . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began.Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is unhappy with his Everton counterpart Ronald Koeman, who has publicly expressed an interest in Memphis Depay. The Dutchman has struggled at Old Trafford since moving from PSV Eindhoven last summer and, so far this season, his only outing was against Northampton in September.Depay netted twice against Luxembourg this week when Koeman confirmed an interest in the winger. The Everton boss attempted to buy Depay while at Southampton and public talk of a January move has irked Mourinho, whose United side play Arsenal on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 1. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price The Portuguese said: I think that my normal answer if somebody asks me aboutt a player from another team, my normal answer is the player is not my player, the player belongs to another team, the player belongs to another manager, no comments at all.dddddddddddd Everton manager Ronald Koeman has shown an interest in his fellow Dutchman Depay I think that is the ethical answer and when we are always worried about ethics and respect, and rules, I just said that if it was me making that kind of comment about an Everton player, I would be in trouble.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Mourinho: I dont get respect Man Utd video Man Utd fixtures Man Utd stats Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: