Alex Armah has played 25 career games.

in Marie97's Ranch 08.11.2019 02:26
von zhangzk • 143 Beiträge

He has 10 career touches.The fullback appeared more involved in the passing game during the offseason program Brian Burns Jersey , Brendan Marks of the reports. But Armah’s primarily role will continue to be as a blocker, opening holes for Christian McCaffrey.“I want to be known as an accountable guy, who when you turn on the tape, you see him doing his job every time http://www.panthersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-greg-little-jersey ,�? Armah told Marks. “Coaches count on me to do my job, that type of deal. That’s what kind of guy I want to be.”Armah played more games and more snaps last season in the Norv Turner offense than he did as a rookie. He was on the field for 11 percent of the team’s offensive plays in 2018.Armah, a willing and able blocker, figures to see even more time on the field this season.“You want to see improvement from Year 1 to Year 2 Will Grier Jersey , and then Year 2 to Year 3,�? Armah said. “That’s how you increase your role in this offense.�? The funniest moment of the first episode of Hard Knocks on Tuesday came when rookie Johnathan Abram was seated across from quarterback Derek Carr at a restaurant. Abram asked Carr the pronunciation of “salmon.”It was hard to tell whether Abram was serious or joking when he debated Carr about whether the “l” was silent.Reporters asked Abram on Wednesday whether he really believed it was pronounced as “sal-mon.”“Sal-Mon, not salmon,” Abram said with a chuckle http://www.panthersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-christian-miller-jersey , via Scott Bair of NBCSportsBayArea.com. “I mean give me a couple words where the ‘l’ is silent.” Presented with the word “calf,” Abram offered his own pronunciation. “Like a CAL-F. You don’t hear the F?” Abram said. “I know a couple. Like could and should and would, the L is silent. But I just think salmon should be SAL-MON instead of salmon.”The great salmon debate of Raiders camp continues.“It’s definitely salmon,” Carr said Jordan Scarlett Jersey , laughing, on Wednesday, via Bair. “I don’t know what he’s talking about. But like I said, that guy never needs to change.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: