DALLAS - Gersson Rosas resigned as general manager of the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday, just three months into his new job. [url

in Green Valley's Ranch 15.11.2019 04:57
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

DALLAS - Gersson Rosas resigned as general manager of the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday, just three months into his new job. Yeezy Boost China Wholesale . Rosas was hired Aug. 1 to fill a position that had been vacant since former coach and GM Don Nelson left the franchise eight years ago. Most of those duties fell to Nelsons son, Donnie, the president of basketball operations. Dallas owner Mark Cuban asked the younger Nelson to find an addition for the front office with stronger organizational skills, and Nelson came back with Rosas, who had been an assistant to general manager Daryl Morey in Houston. The 35-year-old Rosas, who reported to Nelson, said in a statement issued by the team that the job "was not the best fit for me at this point in my career." "The decision was made solely by me, as I firmly believe this change is in my best interest," Rosas said. "Mark Cuban asked me to reconsider my decision, but graciously accepted my decision and we part as friends." Rosas, a native of Colombia, spent nine years with the Rockets, rising from an intern to vice-president of basketball operations. He played a role in shaping the roster for a Houston franchise that beat out the Mavericks, Los Angeles Lakers and Atlanta in the pursuit of free agent centre Dwight Howard. Rosas also spent time as general manager of the Rio Grande Vipers, the Rockets developmental team. A decade ago, he was a graduate assistant with the University of Houston mens team. He was also a basketball co-ordinator for the Venezuelan national team at the 2002 world championships. "I was disappointed when Gersson told me of his decision, but I understand and all of us wish him the best," Cuban said. Rosas didnt return a call from The Associated Press seeking further comment, and Cuban didnt respond to an email. The Mavericks open the season Wednesday night at home against Atlanta. Air Max 270 Cheap Online . Louis Cardinals for the National League Wild Card, are in the drivers seat as they open the final series of the regular season, but they face a large task in the form of the Philadelphia Phillies. Nike Air Max 90 China Wholesale Paypal .Brazil midfielder Ricardo Goulart scored the winner in the 50th minute to give the defending champion a four-point advantage in the standings over second-place Sao Paulo, which beat rival Palmeiras 2-0. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/wholesale-balenciaga-shoes-china.html . Playing in his fourth major league game, Polanco broke a tie in the 13th inning with his first homer, helping Pittsburgh to an 8-6 victory over the Miami Marlins after the Pirates had a ninth-inning meltdown.DETROIT - Outshot, the Detroit Red Wings did the most with what they got.Tomas Tatar and Gustav Nyquist scored power-play goals Saturday and the Red Wings beat the New York Islanders 4-1.The Red Wings won for the seventh time in eight games.Backup goalie Petr Mrazek responded after giving up five goals in a loss at Tampa Bay on Thursday. Detroit overcame five penalties and was outshot by the Islanders 23-19.Mrazek once again subbed for Jimmy Howard, whos been out with a groin injury since Jan. 10.I feel great, Mrazek said. Tried to bounce back after the game in Tampa. I tried to stay positive and be focused.Tatar got his 22nd goal, making it 1-0 about 5 1/2 minutes into the game. Nyquist scored his 20th, closing the scoring with under seven minutes left.Weve got a few things we need to work on, Islanders coach Jack Capuano said of his penalty-kill unit. I didnt see the grit and determination from some guys that you need.We had three guys today that I dont even know if they played, he said.The Red Wings overcame two second-periodd penalties and took a 2-0 lead on Brendan Smiths one-timer with 47 seconds remaining in the period. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Wholesale. Detroits Jonathan Ericcson scored in the third period. Lubomir Visnovsky scored for the Islanders on a power play.The Red Wings worked around two penalties in the second period before Visnovsky beat goaltender Chad Johnson early in the third, making it 2-1 just 10 seconds into an Islanders power play.The specialty teams hurt us today, Islanders centre John Tavares said. Its kind of hurt us all season. We got a power-play goal but we didnt create much momentum off of it. They capitalized on theirs.The Islanders had won five straight games in Detroit dating to the 2002-03 season.NOTES: Detroit C Pavel Datsyuk played his 863rd career game with the Red Wings, surpassing Ted Lindsay for 12th-most in franchise history. ... Visnovsky was activated from the injured reserve list. He missed nine games with an upper-body injury. . Red Wings D Brian Lashoff, placed on waivers Friday, was assigned to Grand Rapids. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: