At this point, it doesnt sound like Luke Richardson has any interest in becoming an assistant coach in the NHL. [url=https://ww

in Green Valley's Ranch 15.11.2019 04:57
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

At this point, it doesnt sound like Luke Richardson has any interest in becoming an assistant coach in the NHL. Cole Sulser Rays Jersey . There have been several Ottawa fans wondering if Richardson - currently the head coach of the clubs AHL affiliate in Binghamton - would be able to help the Senators with their defensive issues as an assistant coach down the road. But speaking to him on TSN 1200 Tuesday, it sounds like the 44-year-old is waiting for the right opportunity to become a head coach in the NHL. Richardson had spent three years as an assistant in Ottawa, but in the spring of 2012 he had a conversation with general manager Bryan Murray about his coaching future. So when the Binghamton job opened up after Kurt Kleinendorst stepped aside, he knew that was the career path he wanted to pursue. "It was great getting the experience those first few years kind of being the part-time guy, the upstairs guy and the practice guy with the Senators. But when I had that chance to become a head coach I told Bryan, Thats what I want to be. I want to be a head coach. Its not that I think Im better than anyone else or better than an assistant coachs job, I just feel more comfortable in that role and I like it," Richardson said on Tuesday. Richardson says he currently has no aspirations to leave his post in Binghamton, where he has guided the club to a first-place position in the AHLs East Division. "Im really happy to be here. And I take a lot of pride trying to help these young players in the organization. So my answer is that Im happy to be here and Im signed for another year," added Richardson. Of course, things could change if an NHL head coaching job opened up in the summer. A couple of teams - like Buffalo and Florida - are currently working with interim head coaches and have made no guarantees about who will be behind their bench next season. Add in the usual number of post-season coaching changes and there could be several opportunities for Richardson to consider in the summer. But he was quick to point out the Binghamton job offers him the unique luxury of being close to his daughter who is wrapping up her sophomore year at university down the road in Ithica, New York. "It really works well for my family with our daughter Morgan an hour away at Cornell and we get to see her a lot. Its very unusual to be able to do that in the geography of the hockey world. We are fortunate to have that so right now, my answer is that Im going to stay in the AHL." Mike Zunino Jersey . 22. Wade averaged 26.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 2.0 steals while leading the Heat to a 3-0 record. The 31-year-old shot 60 percent from the field and 50 percent from 3-point range en route to his 17th weekly honor. Hoby Milner Jersey . Dalton completed his only pass and led the Bengals to a touchdown in his only drive -- one that took four minutes to finish -- and the Cincinnati Bengals ended the preseason with a 27-10 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday night. https://www.cheapraysonline.com/886i-matt-duffy-jersey-rays.html .While Rosberg is coming off a strong victory at the Brazilian Grand Prix, Hamilton is dwelling on a mistake that ended his streak of five consecutive wins and kept him from increasing his advantage.Augsburg, Germany (SportsNetwork.com) - Augsburg will be aiming to repeat its upset of Bundesliga heavyweights Bayern Munich on Saturday as the two sides tangle in a battle of top-three clubs. Augsburgs inclusion in the top three is certainly a surprise, but no more so than the teams 1-0 win over the champions last April, which also took place at the SGL Arena. That result ended Bayerns 53-game unbeaten streak in the Bundesliga, but the hosts will certainly have their work cut out for them if they want to repeat that performance. Bayern has won 11 of 14 games in league play, scoring 33 times while yielding just three goals. In fact, Bayern goalkeeper Manuel Neuer has allowed just one goal in his last 12 league appearances. Goals figure to be difficult to come by for Augsburg, but the club can at least take some confidence from the fact that they are riding a four-game winning streak that has propelled them to the lofty heights of a top-three place. Wolfsburg is second in the table, seven points back of Bayern, and the club will seek its ninth win in 10 Bundesliga matches as Paderborn comes to town with the visitors having earned just two points from a possible 12. Fake Rays Jerseys. Bayer Leverkusen and Monchengladbach meet up on Sunday with both sides level on 23 points, one point from third place, while Schalke is also on 23 points and hosts Cologne having qualified for the knockout round in the Champions League in midweek. Borussia Dortmund climbed off the bottom of the league last weekend and the club eyes a second straight win at Hertha Berlin, which is level with Dortmund on 14 points, just one place above the drop zone. Stuttgart sunk to the bottom of the league last weekend and the club will try for its fourth win of the campaign at Mainz, while second-from-the-bottom Werder Bremen hosts Hannover and bottom-half sides Freiburg and Hamburg square off at Mage Solar Stadium. On Friday, Hoffenheim grabbed a 3-2 win over Eintracht thanks to a goal from Roberto Firmino in the 87th minute, which came 10 minutes after Eintrachts Haris Seferovic leveled the contest. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: