Cricket Australia insists it will not take any steps to prevent West Indian batsman Chris Gayle playing in its Big Bash Twenty2

in Green Valley's Ranch 18.11.2019 07:45
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

Cricket Australia insists it will not take any steps to prevent West Indian batsman Chris Gayle playing in its Big Bash Twenty20 league next season. Air Max 270 React Cheap . In what appears to be a reversal of position, chief executive James Sutherland is adamant Cricket Australia will not involve itself in a recruitment issue unless it involved a player implicated in match-fixing.Gayles tenure with the Melbourne Renegades in last years BBL was tainted when he made what was interpreted as a sexist comment to a female television reporter. Gayle was fined $10,000 for the comments which Sutherland described as completely inappropriate and bordering on harassment.On Saturday, Sutherland said it was not Cricket Australias role to exclude players from the Big Bash League. Chris Gayle is interviewed by reporter Mel Mclaughlin Sutherland said: No matter what anyone at Cricket Australia thought at management level, board level, I think youre on a slippery slope if you start making judgments on players who could or shouldnt be playing in the Big Bash League or in our domestic competitions. Because, when does that ever end?My view is unless theres a very, very strong reason along the lines of anti-corruption, then its difficult for us to be making those judgments.Im not saying that it wouldnt happen but my judgment is that its not appropriate. Its about the teams themselves to make the calls. Also See: County Championship Div One table County Championship Div Two table Domestic fixtures/results Get Surrey tickets! Adidas Ultra Boost Clearance Sale . Van Slyke drove in a career-high four runs with two homers off struggling left-hander Tony Cingrani, and the Los Angeles Dodgers pulled away to a 6-2 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Monday night, a rare comfortable win in their pitching-dominated series. Cheap Air Force 1 China .C. -- After turning Tobacco Road into "Raleigh Top," Tennessee is headed to the round of 16. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/wholesale-china-yeezy-boost.html . Balotelli was out at dinner with his brother Enoch and came home to discover he had been burgled. The car was later found abandoned. Balotelli wrote Saturday on Twitter: "I feel empty! No emotions .The UFC continues to shed the weight of underperformers and Salvadoran-Canadian featherweight Ivan Menjivar is the latest casualty. Menjivars manager, Mitch Mayberger, confirmed the decision to MMAFighting.com on Friday. "The Pride of El Salvador", who splits his time as an airport security guard in Montreal, is a 14-year veteran of the octagon but has lost three straight fights dating back to February of last year. However, according to Mayberger, the 31-year-old will continue to look for opporunities with otheer organizations. Nike Air Max China Wholesale Paypal. . "I will be feeling out offers and discussing with Ivan and his head coach Firas Zahabi and doing whatever works best for him," he said. "He is a gem of a human being and been a pleasure to work with so I will always be by his side to help accomplish any goals he has. Love the guy." The moves comes on the heels of the UFC releasing another recognizable name in lightweight Melvin Guillard on Thursday. Menjivar (25-12) has been awarded Submission of the Night twice. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: