CARSON, Calif. [url=https://www.cheapdodgersonline.com/]Los Angeles Dodgers Gear[/url] . - The Montreal Impacts improving defen

in Green Valley's Ranch 21.11.2019 09:05
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

CARSON, Calif. Los Angeles Dodgers Gear . - The Montreal Impacts improving defence was seconds away from stifling one of Major League Soccers hottest goal scorers Saturday night. But Erick Torres converted a volley in the 94th minute to give Chivas USA a 1-0 victory and deny the Impact a point. "Its heartbreaking," Montreal coach Frank Klopas said. "I feel for my players because they put a lot into the game. I definitely feel that we should have walked away with points. "But, sometimes, the game is cruel." Chivas USA (5-7-5) earned its third consecutive win when Torres scored his 12th goal of the season, and his fourth in four games. Marco Delgados shot ricocheted off Impact defender Matteo Ferrari to an unmarked Torres, who tapped the ball to himself with his right foot and sent a nine-yard volley between goalkeeper Troy Perkins and the right-wing post. Until Torres scored, Montreal (3-8-5) had not allowed a goal in 405 successive minutes spanning three MLS games and the Canadian Championship win against Toronto FC on June 4. Seconds after the Impact took the ensuing kickoff, referee Juan Guzman whistled the games end. The Impact had three chances to score. In the 18th minute, an unmarked Felipe Martins chipped his 14-yard shot over the crossbar. In the 57th minute, Chivas USA goalkeeper Dan Kennedy deflected Andres Romeros 27-yard shot to Jack McInerney, who also fired shot over the crossbar from nine yards. Then in the 66th minute, Kennedy used his right hand to deflect Romeros eight-yard shot into his body while on his knees. "I just felt our decision-making could have been better," Klopas said. "We had chances in transition when they were pushing forward. But once they were set, we kept forcing every play to be the perfect pass." The Impact remains the only MLS team without a win on the road. Klopas believes time is running out for his team to win away from Stade Saputo. "Now, the second half of the season is starting and every game becomes very important," Klopas said. "For us, its going to be a difficult stretch. Weve got to find ways to get points on the road. I felt tonight was a really great opportunity." Perkins made two saves and needs three more to tie former Canadian international Pat Onstad for ninth place in career saves. Gary Sheffield Dodgers Jersey . Certainly not Monday night. George Hill took care of the early work, scoring a season-high 26 points, and Paul George closed it out by scoring 11 of his 26 points during a decisive second-half stretch that finally allowed Indiana to pull away from Minnesota 98-84 for yet another win. Stitched Dodgers Jerseys . -- Another baseball tradition is about to largely disappear: a manager, with a crazed look in his eyes, charging the field and getting into a face-to-face shouting match with an umpire. https://www.cheapdodgersonline.com/225h-steve-howe-jersey-dodgers.html . The Blue Jays lost to the New York Yankees 3-1 Tuesday night, their seventh defeat in 10 games. Rasmus was put on the 15-day DL on May 15 because of a sore right hamstring. Hes hitting .222 with nine home runs and 19 RBIs.London, England (SportsNetwork.com) - Arsenal has finally completed the signing of Villarreal defender Gabriel, with striker Joel Campbell going the other way on loan. The Gunners signed Campbell to a new contract before sending him to Villarreal on loan for the rest of the season on Tuesday, and they were able to finally lock down a move for Gabriel on Wednesday after a work permit was granted. Gabriel, 24, joins Arsenal in a deal worth a reported $17 million after he spent the past two seasons with Villarreal. I came from a club that is not that big in Brazilian football. I went to Spanish foootball and that was another dream come true, to play in Europe, said Gabriel, who started his professional career with Vitoria in Brazil. Keibert Ruiz Jersey. A while ago I had a really huge desire to play in the Premier League, so since that point I put it in my head that I really wanted to do it. I had a talk with my family and I told them that it was my dream to play in the Premier League. Getting here to such a big club is so gratifying. Since moving to Villarreal in 2013, Gabriel made 37 appearances for the Yellow Submarine, including 19 of 20 La Liga games for the club this campaign. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: