AUBURN, Ala. [url=https://www.zapatillasbaratasspain.es/air-max-baratas-spain-outlet- d1388.html]Air Max Spain[/url] . -- Auburn

in Green Valley's Ranch 25.11.2019 08:09
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

AUBURN, Ala. Air Max Spain . -- Auburn tailback Tre Mason, who helped power the Tigers into the national championship game, is skipping his senior season to enter the NFL draft. "It was a dream since I was young," Mason said Thursday in announcing his decision. "Im a dream chaser, and now Im just trying to make a dream into reality." The Heisman Trophy finalist was the Tigers workhorse late in the season, coming through in the seasons biggest games. "It was a big dream of mine," Mason said. "I wanted the ball bad, and I felt I could do something with the ball in my hand." Mason, who finished sixth in the Heisman voting, is projected as a likely mid-round draft pick. The 5-foot-10, 205-pounder said he received a third-round grade from the NFL draft advisory board. Third-year sophomore left tackle Greg Robinson is also headed to the NFL. Mason broke Bo Jacksons 28-year-old school single-season record with 1,816 yards. He also ran for 24 touchdowns and finished with six consecutive 100-yard rushing games. "He did a wonderful job for us not only this year, but really his whole career," said Auburn coach Gus Malzahn, who recruited Mason when he was offensive co-ordinator. "Not just the way he played football but the way he represented Auburn. "This is a big day for him and his family. This is a big day for Auburn, so Im very proud of him." Mason rushed for 195 yards and scored two touchdowns in Monday nights BCS championship game against Florida State Monday night. His tackle-breaking 37-yard run with 1:19 left gave the Tigers the lead before losing 34-31. Once regarded as an undersized, speed back, Mason averaged 34 carries and 194.5 yards over the final four games. He ran 46 times for 304 yards and four touchdowns in the Southeastern Conference championship game against Missouri. Malzahn called Mason "one of the tougher individuals in all of college football." "He can run between the tackles, hes got great courage, he plays his best games in his biggest games, and hes a good receiver out of the backfield also," the coach said. Mason was asked what kind of running back the team that drafts him will get. "I feel like theyll get somebody thats a hard worker, willing to do whatever it takes to win," he said. "My minds not just set on money, its set on championships. I have yet to win a championship, and my mind-sets not going to change. God willing, Ill win a championship at the next level." Zapatillas Mujer Baratas . - After three days of light, make that very light, workouts, Team Irvin and Team Carter are ready for tonights Pro Bowl. Jordan Outlet España . -- Josh MacDonalds second goal of the game kept his team alive as the Peterborough Petes edged the host Kingston Frontencas 6-5 in overtime on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. https://www.zapatillasbaratasspain.es/zapatillas-baratas-spain-outlet-online-d2288.html .The other side of the Bruins special teams unit delivered in the end.Gregory Campbell netted the game-winner with less than 10 minutes remaining and the Bruins fended off a late four-minute San Jose power play to earn a wild 5-3 win over the Sharks.ORLANDO, Fla. - The Brooklyn Nets had to work hard to get back to .500.Mason Plumlee had 18 points and nine rebounds, and the Nets edged the Orlando Magic 100-98 on Friday night for their third straight victory.Brooklyn was outscored 37-14 in the fourth quarter and nearly squandered a 26-point second-half lead. Brook Lopez and Deron Williams scored 16 apiece as the Nets returned to .500 for the first time since they were 4-4 on Nov. 13.First three quarters were great for us, Williams said. We played well on both ends of the floor. We created a lot of easy opportunities, especially on offence. Defence was great. When youre down, youre kind of playing carefree. We looked like we were playing just to hang on instead of going ahead and closing out the game.The Magic (13-23) struggled shooting the ball most of the night, but played well down stretch. They got within two with 3.8 seconds to play on a 3-pointer by Elfrid Payton.But they werent able to foul again as Brooklyn successfully ran out the clock.Brooklyn had 22 turnovers, but outscored the Magic 50-42 in the paint.They just kept attacking us, Nets coach Lionel Hollins said. A couple of their guys got hot and started hitting 3s. ... But thats basketball, thats competition. I thought our guys showed a lot of poise at the end.Victor Oladipo led seven Orlando players in double figures with 17 points. Payton had 16 points, 10 assists and nine rebounds.The Magic lost their second straight game, and have dropped nine of their last 11 at home.Payton connected on 1 of 2 free throws with just over a minute to play to help the Magic close to 98-95.That was still the score when teammate Ben Gordon missed a jumper from the corner, leading to a scrum near the sideline.The Magic eventually ended up with possession after a replay review. But Orlando failed to capitalizze on the opportunity, with Evan Fournier missing a 3-pointer from the top of the key, giving the ball back to Brooklyn with 22. Zapatillas Nike Spain. 6 remaining.Joe Johnson was then fouled and hit a pair of free throws to stretch the lead back to five.Maybe if we had a couple of more minutes, the game would have (gone) differently, said Gordon, who had 13 of his 14 points in the fourth quarter. We cant dig a hole for ourselves like that.The Nets went with the backcourt that has played a key role in their recent success, starting Jarrett Jack at point guard alongside Sergey Karasev for the seventh straight game.Except for some early turnovers, the combination had another successful night. Brooklyn was mostly able to do what it wanted on the offensive end, hovering above 60 per cent shooting for most of the game.TIP-INSNets: Brooklyn improved to 6-1 with Jack starting at point guard. ... Brooklyn shot 60 per cent in the first half, but committed 10 turnovers that led to 10 Magic points.Magic: Orlando dropped to 3-13 when its opponent scores 100 or more points. ... It was the first part of the Magics 10th back-to-back games of 2014-15. They have a total of 17 back-to-backs this season. ... Rookie F Devyn Marble was activated and played 20 1/2 minutes after a three-game assignment with the Erie BayHawks, Orlandos NBA Developmental League affiliate.OFF THE BENCHWilliams scored in double figures for the first time since Dec. 17, just a few games before Hollins shuffled the lineup. He was productive throughout the night, shooting 5 for 10 from the field and handing out a team-high seven assists.UP NEXTNets: Conclude a three-game road trip at Miami on Sunday.Magic: Host the Hornets on Saturday night to wrap up a three-game homestand.___Follow Kyle Hightower on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/khightower ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: