quarterback is going to do whatever he can to keep that from

in Green Valley's Ranch 28.11.2019 07:53
von elaine95 • 183 Beiträge

Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is coming off of a very successful season Eric Fisher Jersey , but he isn’t resting on his MVP laurels this offseason.Mahomes said in June that he’s focused on improving his footwork heading into the 2019 season and the Chiefs want him to sharpen up other details of his game as well. Mahomes isn’t just working on his game, though.He told Terez Paylor of Yahoo Sports that he’s working to get his body fat into single digits after getting as low as 12 percent last season. The ketchup-loving quarterback said that he’s cleaned up his nutrition to help with that pursuit and he’s seen results already.“I’ve gotten more muscular and [have] less baby fat, I guess you would say Mitchell Schwartz Jersey ,” Mahomes said. “So that’s been the big thing for me — sculpting my body in the best way possible so I can go through the season and feel just as fresh at the end as I did at the beginning.”Some might feel that Mahomes has nowhere to go but down after the year he posted in 2018, but it seems the quarterback is going to do whatever he can to keep that from happening. The Chiefs headed home to Kansas City without wide receiver Tyreek Hill on Sunday night because Hill remained in a Jacksonville hospital after suffering a sternal clavicular joint injury in the win over the Jaguars.Medical personnel were concerned that the injury, which occurred at the spot where the clavicle comes into the sternum Demetrius Harris Jersey , could lead to other problems and wanted to monitor Hill overnight. All appears to be OK on that front because there are multiple reports that Hill is heading back to Kansas City on Monday.A timeline for Hill’s return to action has not been put in place at this point. His fellow wideout Sammy Watkins said that he expected the team to be without Hill for seven or eight weeks.If that’s accurate, a stay on injured reserve could be a consideration for Hill. Watkins, Mecole Hardman Cameron Erving Jersey , Demarcus Robinson and Byron Pringle are the other wideouts on the 53-man roster.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: