so it’s going to be pretty cool whether I’m in th

in Green Valley's Ranch 29.11.2019 04:35
von elaine95 • 183 Beiträge

Texans defensive end J.J. Watt broke a kid’s bicycle Monday after a joint practice with the Packers. His groin injury came before that.Watt left before the practice ended and is not expected to practice Tuesday or play in Thursday’s preseason game Youth Charles Omenihu Jersey , according to coach Bill O’Brien.“Yeah, it’s all just precautionary,” Watt said, via Aaron Wilson of the . “The groin tightened up a little bit. Rather than try to push through and do some damage to it, I shut it down. I’ve gotten smarter as I’ve gotten older. I started listening to the trainers a little bit more than listening to my own brain.”Watt, a three-time NFL defensive player of the year, never plays much in the preseason White Charles Omenihu Jersey , so he was unlikely to see any snaps Thursday anyway.He played nine snaps in the third preseason game in 2018, his only snaps in the team’s four meaningless games.The Wisconsin native and former Badgers star, who drew cheers from the Packers crowd, still will cherish walking onto Lambeau Field.“It was a dream of mine as a kid, so it’s going to be pretty cool whether I’m in there [playing] or not,” Watt said. The masthead discusses their favorite players, moments Whitney Mercilus Jersey , games, etc in franchise history."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旴RB Group Think: Houston Texans MemoriesNew,21commentsThe masthead discusses their favorite players, moments, games, etc in franchise history.CDTShareTweetShareShareBRB Group Think: Houston Texans MemoriesMatthew Emmons-USA TODAY SportsAs a sports fan, once you turn eighty years old Deshaun Watson Jersey , you want to tell your kids and grandkids all of your favorite stories from the “good ole days.”As a kid, I remember hearing stories about Bobby Orr’s Bruins and Bill Russell’s Celtics. That is part of what made me fall in love with sports and everything that comes with it.It sparked an idea. I asked the writers of Battle Red Blog to reminisce about their main highlights and memories from cheering on the Texans, albeit a brief history compared to every other NFL franchise.Here is what they had to say:Mike Bullock:Capt Ron:Diehard Chris:bigfatdrunk:Matt Weston:Matt Burnham:

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: