The Broncos have hired a defensive coach to get the mos

in Pferde ver-/ankauf 30.11.2019 03:13
von zhangzk • 143 Beiträge

A third-round pick from Ohio State could quickly become a key part of the defensive line in Denver.Third-rounder Dre’Mont Jones Jared Veldheer Jersey , the 71tst overall pick in the draft, will have a chance to contribute in various ways, as explained by Kyle Fredrickson of the .Coach Vic Fangio has said, via Fredrickson, that Jones is best suited to play defensive tackle in the nickel package, but that “the techniques in there are very similar to our base package also.” Fangio pointed out that Jones, who also will get snaps at defensive end during training camp, will “just be thrown in the mix with the other guys and let the competition play itself out.”Undersized at 281 pounds, Jones finds motivation in the notion that he’s too little to make an impact from the inside.“I feel I have a chip on my shoulder just being considered a small defensive tackle,” Jones said. “I feel I can be out there and just be raw and be faster and just play nasty.”Jones’ father, Sanderline Williams, professional boxer in the 1980s, once claimed he was offered $30,000 to take a dive against Roberto Duran. Dre’Mont didn’t join the family business, but he sees similarities in his chosen career.“Pass rushing and fitting the run is basically like boxing,” Jones said. “You’re punching, striking and being physical with your hands all the time. That definitely translated.”Teammates have already noticed, during the offseason program.“I see the hands and the feet of a pass rusher and he’s only going to get better,” defensive lineman Derek Wolke said Shannon Sharpe Jersey , via Fredrickson. “That was a great pickup for us.”Jones technically hasn’t even gotten started. Come September, he could be showing up plenty for the Broncos’ defensive line, and he could be wreaking havoc in Fangio’s defense. No big risks, no questionable characters, we just want a good old fashioned solid draft."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos Free AgencyBroncos DraftBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旴reaking NewsBroncos 2019 Draft Class Announced脳Broncos Draft 2019The Broncos must not be fools this AprilNew,75commentsNo big risks, no questionable characters, we just want a good old fashioned solid draft. The Broncos must not be fools this AprilThough numerous Mock drafts have the Broncos selecting Drew Lock or even Daniel Jones at #10 (Jones would be an insanely ridiculously stupidly bad pick) there is no way John Elway is not convinced that Flacco is “plan A” and that at least for now, “there is no plan B”. He has learned his lesson and will select BPA....kinda. Drafting is a tough process and trying to predict a draft is even more so but there are some things that from experience we now know are a no-no for the big weekend in April.In honor of the day (April Fools Day), we will take a look at what we believe would be the most foolish decisions that could be made this April by the Denver football team. #1 Potential April Foolishness 2019 - picking for unusual draft circumstancesElway and staff are sitting around a table watching NFL T.V intently, waiting for their turn at the #10 position. Unbelievably, the most explosive talent and hyped player in this draft, Kyler Murray, wasn’t picked by the Cardinals at #1 or by any other team in the top-ten. The room goes nuts. “Can you believe he fell?? We were sure he was going #1. Lock was picked instead and so were Oliver and White. Our favorites are off the board and Murray is there for the taking. We have to pick him, right? Our guys are gone anyway.”“Now we have Murray who doesn’t fit our scheme, can’t play under center, only just decided he even wanted to play football and has serious character concerns. But, at least he’s ‘physically gifted’.”Please...no.#2 Potential April Foolishness 2019 - pick a guy because of a monster combineGuys like D.K Metcalf and Montez Sweat are darlings of the stop-watch. They look like beasts, run like gazelles and would be perfect for a Nike underwear commercial. It seems Tom Jackson Jersey , however, that teams look at the combine as being a small benefit only in adding pure numbers to real game film and interviews which they study of each player. Some in the Denver Media (we won’t name names) want Metcalf simply because he looks like a video game cheat. If you look at his actual history in college though, you will see a guy who has generally underperformed and was often times not even the top receiver on his own team. No thanks.#3 Potential April Foolishness 2019 - Pick someone only for a position of needDrew Lock/Daniel Jones anybody? T.J Hockenson at Tight End and even Devin White at Inside Linebacker could also be guys who fit this mold. Both guys are talented and would actually likely be a boost for the Broncos but if there is someone like Oliver still available and you don’t pick him simply because he doesn’t fit as big of a need, that would be a big mistake. In other words, if you look at #1 and #3, it becomes clear that the best solution is to draft the best player available for a position of need. So, don’t go and get Murray just because he fell in the draft but also don’t let a BPA slip past just because there’s someone who fits a larger need. No problem. Also, don’t draft anyone with character issues (Jeffery Simmons) and try to find people who are truly passionate about the game of football.If Elway falls into any of these foolish traps I just might join the growing group of people who believe that, without Peyton Manning, #7 has been a disaster as General Manager.Elway, don’t fail me now!MHR Radio is now on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Acast, Stitcher,TuneIn and anywhere else you get your podcasts. Please subscribe to the one that fits your fancy, and also rate and review what you hear.P.S - Tell us about your best April Fools pranks in the comments!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: