Carson, CA - Landon Donovan scored a second-half goal and added two assists, while Robbie Keane scored a brace on Sunday as the

in Green Valley's Ranch 30.11.2019 09:51
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

Carson, CA - Landon Donovan scored a second-half goal and added two assists, while Robbie Keane scored a brace on Sunday as the Los Angeles Galaxy rolled to a 4-0 thrashing of the New York Red Bulls at the StubHub Center. Orioles Jerseys China . Having already clinched a postseason berth, the Galaxy entered the match riding an eight-match unbeaten streak and eyeing the Supporters Shield crown. Los Angeles deadly attacking trio of Donovan, Keane and Gyasi Zardes all found the back of the net as the Galaxy improved to 57 points on the season with four matches remaining. New York also entered the match with confidence after hammering Seattle, 4-1, last time out, but despite creating several quality scoring chances in the first half, Red Bull could never get one past the Galaxy back four to remain fifth in the East on 41 points. Keane opened the scoring after just eight minutes with a spectacular individual effort. Facing New York defender Roy Miller 1-on-1 on the right flank, Keane made a quick move to his right and chipped it over the head of New York goalkeeper Luis Robles into the bottom left corner. The hosts then doubled their advantage five minutes into the second half when rookie Red Bulls defender Chris Duvall failed to control a long ball, which was easily picked off by Donovan, who smashed it home. The Galaxy added another insurance tally in the 69th minute, this time it was Zardes ripping it home off a Donovan feed for his 16th goal of the season. Keane then collected his second goal of the night and 17th of the season eight minutes from time to complete the rout as the home side coasted to all three points. Jim Thome Jersey . -- Chris Tillman paid no attention to the Baltimore bullpen as it started to stir in the ninth inning. Ray Moore Jersey .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience. https://www.cheaporioles.com/ . A top pitching prospect, one who the ball club is pinning some of its future hopes, takes the spot of a veteran who once was viewed as a future ace but who, to this point, hasnt realized his potential and may never. LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Louisville quarterback Teddy Bridgewater will forgo his senior season with the No. 18 Cardinals and enter the NFL draft. Projected as a first-round selection and possibly the first QB taken this spring, Bridgewater completed 71 per cent of passes for 3,970 yards and a school-record 31 touchdowns this season, including a career-best 447 yards with three TDs in Saturdays 36-9 rout of Miami in the Russell Athletic Bowl. Bridgewater said in a release that the decision "was extremely difficult," but added that attending Louisville "was one of the best decisions I could have ever made." With Bridgewater starting, the Cardinals won 27 games and tied a school record with this years 12-1 finish. Despite some lacklustre efforts following a loss to Central Florida, Louisville entered the bowl game with the nations 18th-ranked passing game at nearly 303 yards per game and 34th in total offence at 453.1. Bridgewaters career highlight was last years 33-23 Sugar Bowl upset of Florida in which the 6-foot-3, 196-pound Miami native earned MVP honours after passing for 266 yards and two TDs. His decision wasnt surprising considering he began the season as a possible Heisman Trophy candidate before those prospects dropped with the October loss to UCF that also ended the Cardinals chances of winning the inaugural American Athletic Conference championship. Howeveer, Bridgewaters pro stock remained steady and even gained steam down the stretch after he rallied Louisville past Cincinnati with a gutsy 14-yard scramble on fourth-and-12 and an off-balance 22-yard TD pass to Damian Copeland in the fourth quarter. Bob Nieman Jersey. The Cardinals won 31-24 in overtime to clinch the Russell Athletic bowl bid. Bridgewater consistently remained coy about his future, even after leading the Cardinals to their second consecutive bowl win. Late in the season, Louisville coach Charlie Strong even suggested the possibility that his star quarterback might return for his final year. But after talking with his family and Louisvilles coaching staff, Bridgewater chose the option that was long expected. He leaves as Louisvilles No. 3 career passer with 9,817 yards and 72 TDs against 24 interceptions. His 68.3 per cent completion rate is a school record. "These past three years have allowed me to mature as a person and leave the university as better person and with my degree in hand, which was one of my goals," Bridgewater said in the statement. "I will cherish every moment on the field and off the field, and every bond that I built. I will forever represent the university with the utmost pride and respect." Waiting in the wings to succeed Bridgewater are redshirt freshman Will Gardner, freshman Kyle Bolin, and junior Brett Nelson. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: