similar to what we’ve been doing with Barry, if Calvin w

in Green Valley's Ranch 05.12.2019 03:04
von elaine95 • 183 Beiträge

The Latest on NFL free agency (all times EDT):11:15 p.m.A person with knowledge of the decision tells The Associated Press that the Tennessee Titans have agreed to terms with Miami linebacker Cameron Wake on a three-year deal worth $23 million with $10 million guaranteed.The person spoke on the condition of anonymity Tuesday night because the signings won’t be official until the NFL’s new year begins Wednesday. ESPN.com first reported the deal.A five-time Pro Bowler Isaac Nauta Jersey Mens , Wake has 98 career sacks in 10 seasons with the Dolphins. Wake, who turned 37 in January, had six sacks last season.With the Titans, he will help replace retired linebacker Brian Orakpo and linebacker Derrick Morgan, who’s due to be a free agent.The Titans also agreed to terms earlier Tuesday with guard Rodger Saffold with a four-year deal worth $44 million with $22.5 million guaranteed Youth Isaac Nauta Jersey , two people familiar with the agreement told the AP. Saffold, who played left guard the past three seasons for the Los Angeles Rams, is expected to replace Quinton Spain, who becomes a free agent Wednesday.The Titans are looking to better protect Marcus Mariota and improve an offensive line that helped allow 47 sacks last season. Pro Bowl left tackle Taylor Lewan asked Saffold on Twitter on Monday if he wanted to be best friends, and Saffold responded Tuesday he’s ready to be best friends and create something special.— Reporting by Teresa M. Walker The Lions are hoping to make Megatron a team ambassador in the next couple years."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsDetroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions hoping to mend relationship with Calvin Johnson this yearNew Austin Bryant Detroit Lions Jersey ,281commentsThe Lions are hoping to make Megatron a team ambassador in the next couple years. EDTShareTweetShareShareDetroit Lions hoping to mend relationship with Calvin Johnson this yearThe Detroit Lions haven’t made any headway in trying to mend their relationship with Calvin Johnson, according to team president Rod Wood. The two sides haven’t talked directly “in a little bit.”However, Wood is trying to fix that. He called getting back into good graces with Johnson a “high priority” and made it sound like it’s something he plans on working towards very soon.“I had it on my agenda today to talk internally about some things to re-approach him about getting back involved (with the team),” Wood said during the Taste of the Lions event on Wednesday. “That’s on the agenda this year, reaching out to him.”Johnson appears to still be disgruntled about the way the Lions handled his retirement. Oneking point was Detroit asking to recoup a portion—at least $1 million—of his signing bonus. He told the Detroit Free Press in May of 2017 that he didn’t feel like the organization treated him right on the way out. He did attend a Lions game last year White Isaac Nauta Jersey , but hasn’t had any other sort of public interaction with the organization since his retirement in 2016. Wood is not only hoping to mend fences, but he’s hoping Johnson eventually becomes an ambassador for the team, much like Hall of Famer Barry Sanders has become. “I want to try and find a way to do something similar to what we’ve been doing with Barry, if Calvin would be interested,” Wood said. “That’s on my agenda to get to him and talk about it.”While Wood didn’t provide a timeline as to how he would approach Johnson Luke Willson Jersey , he does have one goal in mind: celebrating his eventual Hall of Fame induction together. “I hope, and I would expect, that within a couple of years he’ll be considered for the Hall of Fame, and I really want to have a relationship at that point that is productive for both sides,” Wood said. “We can be there celebrating with him Sylvester Williams Jersey , and we can find ways to have him here and celebrate as well.”Johnson becomes eligible for the Hall of Fame in 2021.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: