plenty of people with his antics over the last few months, but he said at hi

in Marie97's Ranch 14.12.2019 04:46
von elaine95 • 183 Beiträge

Today after such a long offseason we'll finally get to see the Silver and Black in some action against another team. The defending NFC champion Los Angeles Rams will join the Raiders this morning..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Raiders vs. Rams scrimmage open threadNew Bo Jackson Jersey ,171commentsPDTToday after such a long offseason we'll finally get to see the Silver and Black in some action against another team. The defending NFC champion Los Angeles Rams will join the Raiders this morning for a scrimmage. This will give us all a good idea how the team's receivers stack up to a top secondary and how Oakland's receivers and line do against a talented defense.While there's not necessarily a place to watch the whole thing live, our own Levi Damien is on the scene and will be Tweeting live throughout. Other beat writers and likely the Raiders themselves will post videos as the morning goes on. Feel free to discuss all of that in here.Oakland will play the Rams in a preseason game on Saturday, so this dress rehearsal with the starters going will be a good litmus test of how the two teams match up. Raiders wide receiver Antonio Brown has turned off plenty of people with his antics over the last few months, but he said at his introductory press conference in Oakland that he believes kids can look up to him.Brown was asked what he regrets about his exit from Pittsburgh, and he said he hopes Steelers fans can still think fondly of him.“To any kid out there from Pittsburgh https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey , Pittsburgh will always be my family. Those guys gave me a chance when I was a 21-year-old kid,” Brown said. “I know Steeler Nation is having a bad day today, but it’s always love. I encourage every kid who watched me work and were inspired by everything I’ve done, I hope I’ll continue to be a good example, continue to be a good role model and continue to inspire people all over.”Suffice to say Womens Derek Carr Jersey , not many Steelers fans are going to buy into the idea that Brown is a role model for the children of Pittsburgh. It may be “always love” from Brown, but that feeling is not mutual.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: