from one team publish an article praising a player from the

in Marie97's Ranch 19.12.2019 08:00
von elaine95 • 183 Beiträge

Reid spoke about the wide receiver in his opening statement on Thursday." Kansas City Chiefs NewsChiefs head coach Andy Reid offers no new comment on Tyreek Hill’s statusNew Larry Johnson Jersey ,102commentsReid spoke about the wide receiver in his opening statement on Thursday.CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Chiefs head coach Andy Reid offers no new comment on Tyreek Hill’s statusTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by David Eulitt/Getty ImagesThe Kansas City Chiefs wrapped up their three-day mandatory minicamp on Thursday with head coach Andy Reid speaking to the media. Rather than waiting for questions regarding Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill, Reid addressed the ongoing situation in his opening statement.“I’m not going to talk about Tyreek [Thursday], if anybody has questions,” he said. “I know last time I opened my mouth, I stuck my foot in it and said that the case wasn’t closed and that whole deal, that it was open—probably put the DA in a bind, so I’m not going there today Joe Montana Jersey , I don’t have anything further to say on that situation.”The last news we heard regarding Hill was back on June 7, when The Kansas City Star confirmed that his child abuse criminal investigation was no longer open. It’s important to note that Hill and his fiancé, Crystal Espinal, still have an ongoing procedure with the Kansas Department for Children and Families.The Chiefs have not made a new statement on the situation since night one of the NFL Draft, when general manager Brett Veach held an emergency press conference to announce that the wide receiver would not partake in team activities.Back on May 22 at the spring league meeting, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell was asked about next steps for the league when it came to Hill.“As you know, there’s a court proceeding still going on involving [the DCF] Len Dawson Jersey ,” he said. “We will not interfere with that. The priority is this young child. So obviously we will be cooperative of what the court wants.”Goodell said that as soon as the league had the opportunity, it would gather as much information as it can.“We are prepared to go ahead and have an interview whenever we have the permission to do so,” he explained. ”And then we’ll make a determination based on what information we have at that point in time. I won’t speculate about where we’ll go, but we’ll certainly get all the information we can as soon as possible.”And so now, with the next Chiefs media availability more than five weeks away, the waiting for some kind of decision or clarity regarding Hill continues.<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="PSXheH">The timeline of eventsChargers back Melvin Gordon says Tyreek Hill is one of the best in the AFC West This isn’t something you see every day.When two teams are getting ready to square off in an NFL game, you don’t normally see a player from one team publish an article praising a player from the other team.It’s usually very much the other way around.But that’s exactly what happened on Friday Mitch Morse Jersey , as San Diego Chargers running back Melvin Gordon published an article on The Players Tribune in which he identifies Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill as one of the seven best players in the AFC West.Gordon lists Hill as the sixth-best player in the division, and recalls the time Hill returned a Chargers punt 96 yards for a touchdown — he even includes video of the play — and says that in that moment, he knew Hill was “the real deal.”Gordon also lists former Chief Derrick Johnson — now with the Oakland Raiders — as the seventh-best player in the AFC.Naturally, Gordon has three fellow Chargers at the top of his list — wide receiver Keenan Allen, defensive end Melvin Ingram and defensive back Casey Heyward.Gordon says he thinks the current Chargers team is better than it has been since he arrived.We thank you for your courtesy, Melvin.See you on Sunday.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: