days are gone, even if you’ll never forget that 36 carr

in Green Valley's Ranch 20.12.2019 04:23
von elaine95 • 183 Beiträge

The first pick in the 2014 draft will spend 2019 in Seattle. In his first meeting with reporters since the trade happened Lonnie Johnson Houston Texans Jersey , Jadeveon Clowney attributed the decision to one thing.“Relationships,” Clowney told reporters. “Talked to Duane Brown and he said he loved it up here. Great quarterback. Great system. Just want to be part of this organization.”Brown was traded to Seattle during the 2017 season. Clowney ended up being sent to the Seahawks on Saturday. The move, however, was in the works for a while.“Like a month ago,” Clowney said regarding when the possibility first arose. “I was just talking to [Duane Brown] and I was like, ‘Duane, how you like it up there?’ He called and I was like, ‘Bro Lonnie Johnson Jersey 2019 , what do you think?’ He said you need to come play with us. You would love it here. Great weather, it’s not hot like Houston. Great fan support, other great teammates on this team. Come be part of something great. I was like, ‘Man, you know what, I’m going to try to look into that and try to get in there with you guys.'”Still, Clowney isn’t thinking about being a Seahawk beyond 2019.“I’m just trying to take it one day at a time,” he said. “I’m still trying to figure out where the cafeteria and the locker room are. It’s all confusing. Like I said Color Rush Lonnie Johnson Jersey , I just got here. Trying to get to know these guys. I’m not thinking far down the road. I worry about the next day, one day at a time. Game by game right now. Right now, focusing on getting better.”And when he says “game by game,” Clowney realizes there’s a good chance he’ll play in the first game of the season, vs. the Bengals on Sunday.“I hope so,” Clowney said regarding whether he’ll play. “I’m practicing. They say if you’re practicing, you play. Just going ahead, like I said Cheap Lonnie Johnson Jersey , just taking it one day at a time and putting my best foot forward, just going out and giving it everything I’ve got for this team.”If Clowney brings his best to Seattle, the Seahawks could go far this year. Indeed, the Clowney trade is one of those moves that will get folks to look very differently at the NFC playoff field, with Seattle being regarded as a much more serious contender. It’s the end of an era."Remember all those years of Alfred Blue catching dump-off passes only to be tackled short of the first down marker? All those snaps wasted for two yards on the ground? The runs snipped short by a lack of vision? The occasional ability to run straight forward through open holes yet not create any of one’s own? Those days are gone, even if you’ll never forget that 36 carry 156 yard game he had against Cleveland in 2014. Alfred Blue was a free agent again, and this time, he signed a one-year contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars. It isn’t clear if Blue will even make the Jags’ roster. The Jaguars have one-hit wonder Thomas Rawls Lonnie Johnson Jersey Womens , Dimitri Flowers, David Williams (who had eight carries last season), and Leonard Fournette on their roster. It’s expected the Jags add another back through the draft. As far as Blue’s situation goes, this isn’t the worst spot for him. If he makes the roster, he can lower his shoulder and get what Jacksonville’s offensive line gives him whenever Fournette is hurt. The Texans have Lamar Miller and D’Onta Foreman on the current roster. They need another back as well, even if it’s a guy who just likes to catch passes out of the backfield and jump around catches. Houston reportedly called the Browns about Duke Johnson. Let’s wait and see if anything happens.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: