The elder Gruden was asked about the possibility

in Marie97's Ranch 26.12.2019 06:55
von zhangzk • 143 Beiträge

Jon Gruden got hired as a head coach long before his brother Jay and he got fired as a head coach long before his brother got a pink slip in Washington on Monday morning.The firing of the younger Gruden brother came up as a topic of conversation during the elder Gruden brother’s press conference on Tuesday. The Raiders head coach said it was something of a family tradition.“Got a lot of respect for my brother obviously and disappointed for him getting fired Dwayne Haskins Jersey White ,” Gruden said, via Jerry McDonald of the Bay Area News Group. “But my dad’s been fired, I’ve been fired, Jay’s been fired. Welcome to the club Dwayne Haskins Jersey , bro.”Jay Gruden worked as an assistant for his brother when Jon Gruden was the Buccaneers head coach from 2002-2008. of the two men working together again in Oakland, but didn’t speculate about the likelihood of that happening. Bruce Allen isn’t going anywhere.Allen will remain the team president in Washington and oversee both football and business operations in 2019, team spokesman Tony Wylie told the .“There was never any question about this,” Wylie said. “Of course he’s coming back.”There may not have been any questions internally Wes Martin Jersey , but on the outside there were questions, both because a lot of fans blame Allen for the team’s declining fortunes, and because it was unclear where Allen stood after the major shakeup in Washington’s front office.But Allen only has to satisfy one person, and that’s owner Dan Snyder. And Snyder is satisfied with Allen’s job performance and hopes Allen can help him get a new stadium built within the next decade. So no matter how many fans want Allen out Womens Bryce Love Jersey , there are no indications that Snyder is going to get rid of him, this year, next year or ever.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: