tony-gonzalez-jersey]Womens Tony Gonzalez Jersey[/url] , left tackle Eric Fisher and defensive tackle Chris Jones with groin inj

in Green Valley's Ranch 03.01.2020 07:50
von elaine95 • 183 Beiträge

KANSAS CITY http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-ron-parker-jersey , Mo. (AP) — The Kansas City Chiefs have ruled quarterback Patrick Mahomes out for Sunday night’s showdown against the Green Bay Packers because of his dislocated right kneecap.Mahomes, who hurt his knee last Thursday night in Denver, was a limited participant in practice all week. The Chiefs decided to give the reigning league MVP at least one game off as he recovers from an injury that can sometimes sideline a player for several months.Chiefs coach Andy Reid said after Friday’s walk-through that Matt Moore would start against Green Bay. Rookie quarterback Kyle Shurmur will serve as the backup.In all, the Chiefs have ruled out six players for a showdown between division leaders.Defensive end Frank Clark is out with a neck injury, cornerback Kendall Fuller with a broken thumb Womens Tony Gonzalez Jersey , left tackle Eric Fisher and defensive tackle Chris Jones with groin injuries and left guard Andrew Wylie with a sprained ankle. The Chiefs haven’t made anything official in regard to Dee Ford‘s contract for 2019, but there’s been no sign they are willing to let the pass rusher leave in free agency.Defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo’s meeting with reporters on Wednesday did nothing to change that.Spagnuolo said he isn’t getting “hung up on scheme” when asked if he’d be sticking with the 4-3 base defense he’s used with other teams. Instead, the coach talked about tailoring the defense to the players and he talked about Ford as if Ford is going to be one of those players despite his lack of a contract for next year.“I’ll be perfectly honest, I really haven’t figured that out yet,” Spagnuolo said Christian Okoye Jersey , via the . “I think myself, linebacker coaches, D-line coaches, would still like to figure that out. I don’t think we’re ready to put a tag on it yet.”Spagnuolo’s choice of words was an apt one. Ford, who has lined up at outside linebacker for the Chiefs http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-breeland-speaks-jersey , is a strong candidate to get a franchise tag in the next two weeks and that would lead to more time for the staff to figure out just how Ford will be deployed in 2019.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: