offseason, it’s time for an update on how Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert is recovering from a season-ending injury.It’s torn lig

in Marie97's Ranch 08.01.2020 02:51
von elaine95 • 183 Beiträge

The Vontaze Burfict era finally is over in Cincinnati.Burfict Youth Renell Wren Jersey , who went from undrafted in 2012 to becoming a cornerstone of the Bengals defense, has been released, per multiple reports.Signed by former Bengals coach Marvin Lewis, Burfict’s hard-nosed style resulted in plenty of penalties, fines, and suspensions.He was due to make $5 million this year in base salary White Renell Wren Jersey , with up to $2.25 million in per-game roster bonuses. The Bengals will absorb a $1.8 million cap charge by releasing him.Burfict was suspended four games in 2018 for violation the league’s PED policy. He was suspended six prior games for violations of player-safety rules, and fined many thousands of dollars. Most recently, he was fined $112,000 for multiple violations in a 2018 game against the Steelers.In all, Burfict appeared in 75 regular-season games, with 73 starts. Still only 28 Nick Vigil Jersey White , Burfict’s career likely will continue, somewhere. If it’s the offseason, it’s time for an update on how Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert is recovering from a season-ending injury.It’s torn ligaments in the right ankle this time, which is a familiar spot to be in for Eifert as he tore ligaments in his left ankle at the Pro Bowl after the 2015 season. He’s dealt with back issues between the two ankle injuries and has appeared in 14 games over the last three seasons.That hasn’t dimmed Eifert’s expectations for what he’ll be able to do on the field. Eifert is back to jogging for 20 minutes at a time and said he has “no question” that he can get “back to where I was” when he caught 13 touchdowns during the 2015 season. As an impending free agent, Eifert has no idea where he’ll be as he tries to make that comeback.“Just have to see how it plays out. I don’t know where I stand,” Eifert said Womens Anthony Munoz Jersey , via the team’s website. “I don’t have any expectations right now. I don’t know if I’m still wanted. Just have to figure that out.”Wherever Eifert winds up, expectations for what he’ll bring to the team will be written in pencil rather than ink.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: