ional playoff games get later Sunday start

in Marie97's Ranch 08.01.2020 08:08
von elaine95 • 183 Beiträge

When people tick off the reasons for optimism about the Browns this year Derrick Thomas Jersey , the acquisition of tight end Demetrius Harris is somewhere down the list if it gets mentioned at all.Harris was signed to be a complement to David Njoku after playing a similar role behind Travis Kelce in Kansas City, so it is understandable that he’d fail to merit a mention alongside the team’s star players. After appearing in six playoff games over the last four years, Harris believes he brings something other than on-field assistance to the postseason chase.Harris said he believes the Browns’ talent is on par with what teams like the Chiefs have and he hopes to impart some of what he learned with his previous team to his less-experienced teammates in Cleveland.“I know how to win. I know what winning feels like. I know how almost getting to the Super Bowl feels,” Harris said Christian Okoye Jersey , via Scott Petrak of the . “Just want to bring that winning mentality and to show them how to win. And not just make it to the playoffs. Yes, my first goal here is to win the division, but after that we want to win the AFC championship and then a Super Bowl. I want to go beyond the AFC championship. That’s not the real goal. That might be people’s goal, but that’s not the real goal.”Given the Browns’ lack of postseason success Marcus Allen Jersey , the notion of walking before you run comes to mind but it’s hard to argue with the idea that winning the Super Bowl should be the foremost goal for any NFL team. Chiefs headlines for Thursday, May 23." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteArrowhead PrideArrowhead Pride | Kansas City Chiefs Schedule, News, Roster and StatsLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSeriesLatest NewsFanpostsFanshotsCommunityAboutStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSeries Stagner ThingsLottery Tickets ’19Summer of SpagsDixon’s MailbagLatest News Fanposts Most recentMost activeFanshots Community Community GuidelinesContactAbout StubHub ✕Arrowheadlines: New KCI terminal set to open same year as 2023 NFL DraftNew Larry Johnson Jersey ,12commentsChiefs headlines for Thursday, May 23.CDTShareTweetShareShareArrowheadlines: New KCI terminal set to open same year as 2023 NFL DraftJohn Rieger-USA TODAY SportsThe latestNew KCI terminal set to open same year as 2023 NFL Draft | KSHB 41Chiefs’ Sammy Watkins says his body feels so good, it’s like he’s in college again | Kansas City StarMost vulnerable division winners: Ravens, Texans Joe Montana Jersey , Rams at risk | NFLWhy I’m glad the NFL didn’t change its ‘unfair’ overtime system | SB NationMike Freeman’s 10-Point Stance: Russell Wilson Is Exactly What the NFL Needs Now | Bleacher ReportAround the leagueDivisional playoff games get later Sunday starts | NFLSkins sign LB Bostic, officially put Foster on IR | ESPNDak Prescott submits counteroffer to Dallas Cowboys | NFLJuJu: Chemistry in Steelers’ WR room ‘on point’ | ESPNNFL Draft Generates Record Direct Spending in Nashville of $133 Million | Nashville Music City NFL asks teams to eliminate dangerous Oklahoma drill to reduce concussions | Yahoo! SportsChris Long: ‘I Certainly Enjoyed My Fair Share’ of Marijuana During NFL career | Sports IllustratedIn case you missed it at Arrowhead PrideThe NFL Draft is coming to Kansas City in 2023Report: Chiefs’ proposal to change NFL overtime does not pass — but isn’t dead yetRoger Goodell speaks on Tyreek Hill matter during league meetingFollow Arrowhead Pride on Social MediaAP Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageAP Instagram: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Twitter: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Editor-in-Chief: Pete Sweeney: Follow @pgsween610 Sports Twitter: Follow @610SportsKC

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
engola