WE DRAFTED A LONG SNAPPER!"

in News 14.01.2020 04:11
von liny195 • 147 Beiträge

/>Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDaily Norsemana Minnesota Vikings communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryVikingsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsFiled under:Minnesota Vikings 2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft Results: Minnesota Vikings select Austin CuttingNew Fran Tarkenton Jersey ,15commentsWE DRAFTED A LONG SNAPPER!CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft Results: Minnesota Vikings select Austin CuttingWith their final pick of the 2019 NFL Draft, the Minnesota Vikings decided that they would take. . .a long snapper.Yep, a long snapper. FROM THE AIR FORCE ACADEMY!Austin CuttingWe don’t have a picture of Austin Cutting. Sorry.Date of Birth: College: Air Force AcademyDrafted: Seventh round, #250 overallHeight: 6’3”Weight: 245 poundsCareer accomplishments: Twitter handle: @Austin_CuttingWith Pick #250, the Minnesota Vikings have selected Austin Cutting, a long snapper from the Air Force Academy.Cutting was a linebacker when he wasn’t long snapping Brett Favre Jersey , but obviously his snapping ability is his calling card. I don’t know if the Vikings are unhappy with Kevin McDermott or whatever the case may be, but I guess you don’t just go drafting long snappers for no reason.Honestly, I don’t know what else to say about this selection. He’s a long snapper. He snaps the ball to the punter and the holder. That. . .that’s kind of it. But at least he’s from a Service Academy, so I’ve got to be a big fan of that.That wraps up the 2019 NFL Draft for your Minnesota Vikings, ladies and gentlemen! We’re glad you’ve gotten all of your news about this year’s selection meeting from us, and keep it right here for even more news and analysis going forward. Another potential coach departure" for SiriusXMIt sounds like another member of the Minnesota Vikings coaching staff may be on his way out.Darren Wolfson of KSTP in Minneapolis is hearing rumblings that Terence Newman may not return to Mike Zimmer’s staff in 2019. As is noted in his tweet Adam Thielen Jersey , Newman is no longer listed on the team’s website as a coach.Newman, who would have been the oldest defensive player in the NFL had he gone into the 2018 season with the team, instead announced his retirement from the league on cutdown day just before the start of the season. When the announcement of his retirement came out, so came the word that he was being added to the Vikings’ coaching staff to help with the defensive backs.The Vikings’ defensive backfield is among the league’s best, and several players made significant jumps during the course of the season, most notably Holton Hill and Mackensie Alexander. I’m not sure how much Stefon Diggs Jersey , if any, of that can be attributed to Newman’s presence on the coaching staff, but I don’t think he would have hindered things in any meaningful way.Given that the Vikings are still looking to fill several vacancies on the coaching staff, this is just another potential spot for Mike Zimmer to fill.(Kudos to The Viking Age, who got to this one before we did.)

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: