Lawson felt compelled to do something for the girl

in News 14.01.2020 06:54
von liny195 • 147 Beiträge

Ryan Groy Jerseys 2019 , who was fatally shot in her home this week." NotesBuffalo Bills DE Shaq Lawson will pay for South Carolina 11-year-old’s funeralNew,18commentsLawson felt compelled to do something for the girl, who was fatally shot in her home this week.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Buffalo Bills DE Shaq Lawson will pay for South Carolina 11-year-old’s funeralTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailBuffalo Bills defensive end Shaq Lawson will pay for the funeral of Ja’Naiya Scott, an 11-year-old South Carolina native who was fatally shot this week at her home. Lawson, who grew up 20 miles north of Scott’s home and played his college football at nearby Clemson, said he felt compelled to do something when he heard the news.“It could have been my little sister,” he told The Independent Mail and The Greenville News late Wednesday. “I’ve got a little sister around that age White Vladimir Ducasse Jerseys , and it could have been one of my family members.”Scott was struck Sunday when someone shot more than 35 times into her home at 1:30 a.m. An artery was severed and she died after being transported to the emergency room. Ja’Naiya’s 18-year-old sister and 11-year-old cousin were also struck and remain hospitalized. Lawson, who is on break from the Bills between minicamp and training camp, reached out to the family earlier this week.“I know her heart was hurting,” Lawson said after speaking with Scott’s mother, Marshella Rice. ”I was so speechless I couldn’t saying anything. I felt for her pain. I felt the pain, too. I felt like any way I could possibly help out, I was going to do that. It hit my heart.”No suspects have been named at this time.“This is a little girl who is gone. It’s just pointless killing people—killing an innocent child. She was at home Vladimir Ducasse Jerseys 2019 , a place she was supposed to be safe,” said Lawson. The former rugby star hopes to stick with the Bills" NewsNotesBills Links, 6/21: Christian Wade is taking his shotNew,9commentsThe former rugby star hopes to stick with the BillsEDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Bills Links, 6/21: Christian Wade is taking his shotTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Lynne Cameron/Getty ImagesToday’s links takes a closer look at one of the newest members of the Buffalo Bills; former rugby star Christian Wade. The NFL has a new program for international players looking to transition to the league, and Wade could serve as a bit of a project for the Bills this season. You can find this and plenty more in today’s Bills Links.<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="XIN3uj">How Christian Wade gave up everything for his NFL dream - BuffaloBills.comInternational player pathways selection Christian Wade wrapped up his first NFL offseason and he is encouraged by his on-field performance thus far in Buffalo.Sal's AFC East position battles: Tight end | WGR 550 SportsRadio“There was a lot of change in the division this offseason”AFC East Roundup: Predicting 2019 first-time Pro Bowl players from Buffalo Bills, Dolphins White Jason Croom Jerseys , Jets and Patriots - newyorkupstate.comThe Bills have many first-time candidates on the defensive side of the ball.Buffalo Bills to miss playoffs in 2019, NFL Network’s Adam Rank predicts - newyorkupstate.comFind out which teams Rank has the Bills beating and losing to this season.Bills announce joint practices with Carolina Panthers in South Carolina - BuffaloBills.comThe Buffalo-Carolina connection strikes again as the Panthers and the Bills agree to hold joint training camp practices at Wofford College in South Carolina.[BN] Blitz newsletter: Bills WR Ray-Ray McCloud drawing on lesson from Steve Smith – The Buffalo News"Bills receiver Ray-Ray McCloud wasn't utilized much on offense during his rookie season."Featured on Buffalo RumblingsThe Nick & Nolan Show: Buffalo Bills minicamp & player expectations - Buffalo RumblingsCould Trent Murphy be the answer at LDE?What is the future of the Buffalo Bills training camp at St. John Fisher? - Buffalo RumblingsWith fewer practices slated for Fisher this summer, will the team make a change?2018 Buffalo Bills scouting report: center Mitch Morse - Buffalo RumblingsThe Bills needed an upgrade along the interior offensive line, and they went big rather than going home.Buffalo Bills’ best contract values of 2018: Robert Foster - Buffalo RumblingsAn undrafted free agent who was cut in the middle of the season, Foster came back and showed real upside thanks to his deep-threat ability.What would a Shaq Lawson contract extension look like for the Buffalo Bills? - Buffalo RumblingsThe former first-round pick is set to hit the open market a year from now.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: