12 shots on Kuemper in Game 4

in News 10.07.2018 07:15
von zxlbxj1 • 253 Beiträge

Fifteen-year-old amateur Yuan Sijun thrashed Martin Gould 5-0 to reach the second round of the China Open in Beijing. The wild card racked up breaks of 51, 102 and 55 against world No 13 Gould to set up a meeting with former world champion Graeme Dott.I felt good in general and my opponent left chances for me, so I managed to make some decent breaks, Yuan told worldsnooker.com. My coach told me that I needed to work on clearing the colours and long potting and I think it worked.My parents are not with me here because their presence would have made me nervous, which has happened before. Two wins in a row is a breakthrough for me.Reigning world champion Stuart Bingham made three consecutive centuries in a 5-3 win over Sam Baird and next plays Ian Burns, who whitewashed Peter Ebdon. Sijun will now face Graeme Dott in the second round in Beijing Kyren Wilson kept alive his hopes of a place in the top 16 and automatic entry into the World Championship by beating Tom Ford 5-3. A run to the semi-finals could be enough for Wilson.Scot Rhys Clark claimed the best scalp of his career by edging a decider against Mark Davis, while Mark King defeated Ali Carter 5-2.Judd Trump was given a walkover by Stuart Carrington and there were also wins for Jimmy Robertson, Martin ODonnell, Ryan Day, Darryl Hill, Marco Fu, Lee Walker and Rod Lawler. Also See: Photos Bet £5 Get £20 free Get Sky Sports Reggie Lewis Celtics Jersey . Ribery, who won UEFAs best player in Europe award for the 2012-13 season, helped Bayern Munich win the Champions League and Bundesliga and German Cup titles. Messi, winner of the last four Ballon dOr awards in voting by coaches, team captains and media, was injured late in the season and could not prevent Barcelona from being beaten by Bayern in the Champions League semifinals. Aron Baynes Celtics Jersey . The post-season, Pierce said repeatedly, is no time to panic. And the Heat, apparently, are nothing to fear. http://www.celticsteamproshop.com/Cheap-...ics-Jersey/.com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No. Greg Monroe Celtics Jersey . - Rookie Kyle Larson will start from the pole position Saturday night in the NASCAR race at Richmond International Raceway after a thunderstorm arrived just in time to wash out qualifying. Robert Parish Celtics Jersey . Coverage on TSN is underway now while action resumes on TSN2 at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. TSN GO also offers TSN subscribers bonus online coverage, with live streams of all four venues.With a 2-0 series lead squandered, Colorado Avalanche head coach Patrick Roy couldnt be more blunt about his teams performance going into Game 5 of their Western Conference first-round series with the Minnesota Wild. "Were right there with them," he told reporters on Friday. "Now its time, sorry about the words, to put our balls on the table." The Wild went home from Denver down two games in their series against the Avalanche and - following solid starts from goaltender Darcy Kuemper - theyre leaving St. Paul with the series even at 2-2. Charlie Coyle and Jared Spurgeon each scored once while Kuemper held the fort to send the Wild to a 2-1 victory over the Avs in Game 4 on Thursday. The Avalanche struggled offensively during their two games in Minnesota, scoring just one goal and firing just 12 shots on Kuemper in Game 4. Colorado has been outshot 78-34 in the lasst two games, with Ryan OReilly getting the lone goal.dddddddddddd "Im not happy about that," Roy added. "Lets not kid ourselves. We know we can do better and we will. Theres always adjustments...one other thing, their goalie did a good job not giving too many rebounds. Plus, we missed the net too many times. Sometimes in the playoffs, you need to put the puck on the net with the purpose of getting a rebound." The Avalanche went 0-for-8 on the power play over the last two games and is 1-for-15 in the series, but Roy warned that such challenges are natural for a young team that isnt even a Stanley Cup contender. "We need to be patient with our group," he explained. "This is a young team. This is a team that, lets not forget, finished 29th last year. These are huge steps and this is a learning process." The series returns to Denver for Game 5 on Saturday. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Gear China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: